Corsair Community

When can we expect the SLATE?

newbuilds

After seeing this case nearly 8 months ago I think many of us expected us to see it by the end of 2017. I've had a search online and have seen no mention of it since we saw the original concept.

Does anyone know when this behemoth will come to market?

Zotty can you tell me where you got that vinyl for the window on your 570x mate .

This one??

[ame]

[/ame]

I could but then I would have to Silence you buddy... JFK like,,, grassy knoll style :D::D::D:

Any local Graphics type shop should be able to sort it out... you need it reverse printed so its on the inside of the glass ;)

this was the template I knocked up

GqoZ82b.png

Its a two layer situation

Haha :) what's the dimetions ?

Can't get near my case as we got a new kitchens everthing is all over the place.

450mm x 450mm is area to be covered but glass is 470x470.

you gotta allow for not going to the edge of the glass front and top due to being able to see through it from the sides if that makes sense..... Glass extends past the cases edges

• Corsair Employee
Corsair has a strict policy not to share information on products still in-concept, and even when they do, they're not keen on providing exact dates.

This is correct. No ETA. Stuff tends to change between concept and final product if a concept we show off makes it to a point where we can launch it as a retail product.

Just keep that in mind! Feel free to drool over the awesomeness though. ;)

Archived