Corsair Community

I am on my third new k65 with chattering

Arokhantos

WTF IS GOING ON, WHAT IS THE ****TY CORSAIR QUALITY ?

DOES SUPPORT EVEN CARE ?

d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d

d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d dd

SAME ****ING KEY AGAIN WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** ?

THE WORST PART IS THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST ONE IF HAD SO FAR, AND OFCOURSE THE D KEY SWITCH IS WOBBLY AS HELL!

ALSO WHEN I HOLD DOWN KEY AND GENTLY MOVE EVERY KEY WHILE HOLDING IT DOWN IT STAYS REGISTERED AS DOWN, WHILE ON THE D KEY IT REGISTERS UP AND DOWN INDDICATING THE SWITCH IS LOSE!

WHY AM I ON MY THIRD KEYBOARD WITH ISSUES WITH THE 3E HAVING SAME ISSUES AS MY 2E KEYBOARD ?

Don't just ignore me have the guts to say something, when i hold down bunch other keys and gently move them they dont show the same behaviour as my d key which is wobbly and registering up down presses even when being heldd ddown its clear there is a design flaw with k65

Im thinking about suicide, if already spend a ****ing year with samsung before getting things right growing a ****ing tmj dysorder and tinnitus, i don't want to grow a tumor cos of this **** show called quality every ****ing time, why is every god damn product ****ing trash and a ripoff.......... stop playing lottery with me......... and put the same ****ing quality in every ****ing product......

Since you wont let me open a ticket i post it here, since your god damn website is a broken piece of ****.

1e keyboard doa spacebar chattering or not registering send back.

2e keyboard chattering d key within less then 30 days send back got money back.

3e keyboard new store chattering d key in less then 30 days pending.

very random d key chatter it can vanish at times and then randomly come back clearly in the beginning stages sometimes even triple d presses sometimes consistent issues sometimes inconsistent, eitherway annoying as hell and i am really angry right now, i just want a compact keyboard preferably even smaller then the k65 without the useless keys like arrow keys, preferably corsair quality but with switches that actual have no chatter issues, issue being is all compact keyboard come with mechanical key switches, and they all have chatter issues its a well know problem even the chinese knockoffs have issues, why are we still using these craptastic switches that clearly have a flaw in them, i have plans to rma it via store cos i am not in the mood to pay shipping cost for a premium product that should show no flaws even in half a year, 2 days ago it was my birthday.

5 years ago i got tinnitus which i got from tmj dysorder dues the amount off stress i build up after 1 year of warranty and fighting with Samsung, i often have issues with other brands, and i am sure i will grow a tumor soon, heck i am having an enourmous headache, plz give me answers on why its so hard to get a proper compact keyboard without these issues, heck why dont we least have ruber dome compact keyboard instead of just mechanical switch keyboards, let alone why am i on my 3e keyboard with same issue even for the 2e time with 3 total keyboards all broken doa, even tested on 2 systems and it did not matter, it was broken, i could not believe it the 2e time and i can still not believe it the 3e time that the quality is total garbage on a keyboard that cost a premium...........

if you have any honor and respect for your customers you would compensate me and have a solution for me and a working k65 that has gone to extra quality control then normal, cos i sure just want a proper keyboard that fits my needs, those clearly do not exist right now by the looks of it, which is making me depressed.

chattering seem to have gone down now no up down presses anymore while holding down and wobling key cap, still have a little chatter but seems to be super rare for the momment, i guess i just grab a can of air and hope for the best and wait a few days to see if issues come back, otherwise its going back to store for rma, cos i am surely not gonna spend time using isopropyl alcohol on a keyboard while its under warranty.

the funny thing is more keys feel like they have chattering issues but whenever i test them they dont seem to show it, while i am 100% sure i only pressed the key once, like ****ing hell i am on my 3e keyboard and i still have an headache, store opens in an hour they surely will be surprised to hear that 3 of your keyboards are utter trash, i very much doubt they be selling more of your keyboards after they investigated mine.

Store did not wanna rma it, to much hassle they say'd they remember me from 7 weeks smartphone fiasco with 30+ stuck pixels i told them its my 3e keyboard to it was first one i ordered there, they offered me a refund but i wanted it exchanged i just want a working keyboard, they had few in stock so this my 4e keyboard now, they already expect me back and i wont lie i fear the worst, i still want answers btw, 3 keyboards in a row with issues with 2 of them having same chattering key is to much.

• Corsair Employees

We're here, but not 24hrs on the forums. With the time zone difference, for immediate assistance and support, we have a toll free number that you can call anytime. If the store is not cooperating in replacing the unit, feel free to contact our Customer Service, and they can setup your account so you can submit the RMA and receipt. You can also use Skype to call in toll free.

http://support.corsair.com/

1-888-222-4346

This is my 2e thread, the store has always cooperated, my issue is with your poor quality control, i know your keyboards are great as long the quality is as good as you guys intended it, but if you aren't doing quality control i am only gonna get a keyboard that last less then 30 days before giving in to chattering.

So why has quality control failed 3 times in a row now 1 of my keyboards was doa, we actually have rules here in EU and NL that store is responsible no matter what, but that does't give you the right to do no quality control over here.

• Corsair Employees

Three keyboard failures in a row with the same key is very unusual and I'd be frustrated too. However, all of our Corsair products go through a through screening process for quality control before being sent out into the world. Since all three failed units came from the same location, I'd suggest processing an RMA direct this time just to be sure.

Also, please refrain from posting in other threads as we are addressing your issue in your own thread.

Three keyboard failures in a row with the same key is very unusual and I'd be frustrated too. However, all of our Corsair products go through a through screening process for quality control before being sent out into the world. Since all three failed units came from the same location, I'd suggest processing an RMA direct this time just to be sure.

Also, please refrain from posting in other threads as we are addressing your issue in your own thread.

1e was broken spacebar doa, 2e was within 30 days d key chatter possibly more, same with 3e i checked on more machines even in store they did not even fight it they knew i was right, but feels like the switches aren't soldered and secured properly, so the d key probably came slightly lose from normal usage which is what i suspect, else i would expect blowing it out to have an effect.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
lol they don't care as long they have my money all is fine right ? blowing it out with can of air seems to fix it, but now i have 1 key that starts chattering again after a day, any solution or do i have to bang my head against the wall until i die ?

Archived