Corsair Community

Replacement Key Cap Sets Available on Webstore

Corsair James

• Corsair Employees

Hi all,

I often get requests to know where users can buy replacement key cap sets either to replace damaged keys or if its because of a font preference. We now have both fonts available.

Original K65/K70/K95 Gothic Font Key Cap Set:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-classic-k70-full-104-keys-set

STRAFE/K65/K70 LUX Font Key Cap Set:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-strafe-full-104-keys-set

All of these key caps are compatible with any Cherry MX keyboard. There may be some regional key differences between layouts and these sets are specifically North America. However if you just need to replace the standard keys, this should fit most of your needs.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My LUX came with some grippy spares, but they're WASD fascist. Do you have any grippy spares that are generic (a basic shape instead of a font) so we can use them for any key?

I've seen some third party ones on Amazon, but I have no idea on their quality. Plus, I like the spare caps (shape and feel, just not the font regulations).

This post is more about the recognition of cursor key users.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

I often get requests to know where users can buy replacement key cap sets either to replace damaged keys or if its because of a font preference. We now have both fonts available.

Original K65/K70/K95 Gothic Font Key Cap Set:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-classic-k70-full-104-keys-set

STRAFE/K65/K70 LUX Font Key Cap Set:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-strafe-full-104-keys-set

All of these key caps are compatible with any Cherry MX keyboard. There may be some regional key differences between layouts and these sets are specifically North America. However if you just need to replace the standard keys, this should fit most of your needs.

Okay, so where is the "add to cart" for the "STRAFE/K65/K70 LUX" key cap set? All I get is "find a retailer". I've had this keyboard a little over 2 months and I have a broken DELETE key. No rhyme or reason. Just broken. I take very good care of my stuff. This is unacceptable. Please provide a proper link so I can order replacement keys.

• Corsair Employees
Okay, so where is the "add to cart" for the "STRAFE/K65/K70 LUX" key cap set? All I get is "find a retailer". I've had this keyboard a little over 2 months and I have a broken DELETE key. No rhyme or reason. Just broken. I take very good care of my stuff. This is unacceptable. Please provide a proper link so I can order replacement keys.

Its out of stock - however, if you just need one key, setup a RMA ticket and our customer service can check if its available and send you that one key via postage mail.

• 4 weeks later...
Its out of stock - however, if you just need one key, setup a RMA ticket and our customer service can check if its available and send you that one key via postage mail.

How about 6 keys? I want to replace the grey G keys on my K95 Platinum as I'd prefer them black too. I don't know if you make black equivalents but I could use F1-F6 instead, any way of getting just those keys for a few quid?

How about 6 keys? I want to replace the grey G keys on my K95 Platinum as I'd prefer them black too. I don't know if you make black equivalents but I could use F1-F6 instead, any way of getting just those keys for a few quid?

I support this, I not like the rugged keys at all and would love to be able to replace the G one's with normal black. Even the Spacebar I wish I could replace for a normal one :P

Edited by Laggis

• 1 month later...
It is great that replacement sets are available, but I'm still holding out for PBT doubleshot keycaps. For us Mac users it would also be great to have keys come with the key set that are Mac specific (e.x. CMD key where ALT fits, ALT key where WIN fits, and F1 - F15 keys with Mac functions printed -- Scroll Lock as brightness down, etc). Edited by bwoodruff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My K70 LUX RGB came with textured WASD keys that I would like to use, but they are LIGHT GRAY. This is rotten for showing off my RGB lighting. Can I get BLACK textured WASD keys?

(By the way, a HUGE THANK YOU for seeing the error of your ways and restoring MX Blue switches to your lineup! I was going mad trying to find a replacement for my old K70).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good day,

I would like to request a custom keyboard layout for editors, like https://s3.amazonaws.com/pbblogassets/uploads/2015/07/prem-cc03.jpg

As a professional Video Editor and Gamer, I would just love the rgb lighting actually illuminating my K95 plat keys functions in software like adobe premiere. And since we are on the topic please make an extra keypad that attaches to the left of the k95 bringing back the 3 rows for people that used it like myself.

Thanks for your time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The reversed "shifted" keys on the LUX keyboard are infuriating! Please fix them so that the shifted characters are ABOVE the unshifted characters on the keys.

In case I'm not being clear, the exclamation mark should be ABOVE the number 1. The dollar sign should be ABOVE the 4. The quote mark should be ABOVE the apostrophe, etc. Every other keyboard in the world does it that way, and it is extremely confusing to us hunt-and-peck typists.

In the meantime, I am scavenging the keys from my old classic "Gothic Font" keyboard, but it's not the same. I miss the brighter STRAFE keycaps on the LUX.

P.S. - I'm still eager and anxious to hear that you've decided to offer textured WASD keys in BLACK.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...