Corsair Community

Have issues? Unofficial FAQ and Quick Fix Guide

Inheritance

Hi guys, I got the K65 Lux RGB keyboard for Christmas and since I installed it (plus the CUE) Counter Strike minimizes in random intervals (like every hour).

I already tried deactivating the "auto play" option in Windows (windows 10 home), but it didn't help.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Edit: Deinstalled the CUE and it's still happening, so it has to be the keyboard itself?

Edited by billylooser

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I would like to keep my keybord on static but it work only sometimes with CUE and i'd like to keep it it static without opening and setting CUE each days. CUE is not intutive and difficult to use. Also I am french and I'like to know if I can use accents, necessary to write in french.

Thank you

Hi, I would like to keep my keybord on static but it work only sometimes with CUE and i'd like to keep it it static without opening and setting CUE each days. CUE is not intutive and difficult to use. Also I am french and I'like to know if I can use accents, necessary to write in french.

Thank you

You do not need to open and set CUE; it should remember your last profile settings.

CUE does support accented characters.

Good health for you!

I have this situation: with the reinstallation of the operating system (-> windows 10 64bit) - I switched to the new version of the corsair software, and problems with the "association" of additional keys on the scimitar mouse began: I'm configuring the "reassignment" of the keys in the shell CUE, but already "association" of the keys in the environment .. Assume STEAM is no longer defined (zero effect from key press when it is necessary to associate it).

Occasionally triggers a few clicks (2-5). And that's all. I do not have such problems on a laptop.

Drivers updated (on chipset, on usb, etc.). There is another "fun": the CUE environment can hang if it is not turned to the tray and open if I try to use the keys in any full-screen application.

Maybe someone has some advice? I am currently trying to find the old version of corsair software.

pp: sorry for my english :(

upd: after install old version 1.16.42 - all is good. O_O

Edited by maneteren

Hello,

I just bought a new mouse pad and my Sabre RGB Laser is having some trouble with it so I have to calibrate it with the Surface Calibration function. The thing is that I don't have this option in CUE.. I already redownloaded CUE and checked if everything was up to date. I'm on windows 10 64 bits.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings,

I have the K70 LUX Rgb keyboard and I seem to face the flickering issue. I tried all the troubleshooting about updating chipset and tried all usb ports and a different pc. The problem still persists. Should I buy a Pci-e usb 3.0 hub or is there another way to fix this issue? The CUE logs keep mentioning "request timed out" and "failed to load red/green/etc".

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings,

I have the K70 LUX Rgb keyboard and I seem to face the flickering issue. I tried all the troubleshooting about updating chipset and tried all usb ports and a different pc. The problem still persists. Should I buy a Pci-e usb 3.0 hub or is there another way to fix this issue? The CUE logs keep mentioning "request timed out" and "failed to load red/green/etc".

Getting a PCIE card would be your best shot.

Keyboard: Strafe RGB

CUE crashes when using type lighting (key or ripple) when Polling rate is set to 1ms.

Uhhh try a different USB port, or lower setting.

Hello,

I just bought a new mouse pad and my Sabre RGB Laser is having some trouble with it so I have to calibrate it with the Surface Calibration function. The thing is that I don't have this option in CUE.. I already redownloaded CUE and checked if everything was up to date. I'm on windows 10 64 bits.

The Saber does not have the option to calibrate the sensor.

I got a replacement from the local store i bought the K70 LUX RGB and the flickering stil exists. I bought a 30€ PCI-E x1 USB 3.0 card and the keyboard malfunctioned worse than before (ghosting, lights off etc). I surrender, this problem is out of my reach.

• 2 weeks later...
I got a replacement from the local store i bought the K70 LUX RGB and the flickering stil exists. I bought a 30€ PCI-E x1 USB 3.0 card and the keyboard malfunctioned worse than before (ghosting, lights off etc). I surrender, this problem is out of my reach.

What is your system spec? and try iCUE see if that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would like to make the sniper button on my Dark Core my crouch button or in this case "0" but it will not sustain as a press and hold. instead it simply just acts as one key press and release. How can i configure it to be press and hold? similar to the dpi but instead of it slowing my dpi it just crouches and when i let go i can stand.

I would like to make the sniper button on my Dark Core my crouch button or in this case "0" but it will not sustain as a press and hold. instead it simply just acts as one key press and release. How can i configure it to be press and hold? similar to the dpi but instead of it slowing my dpi it just crouches and when i let go i can stand.

Im assuming in the game clicking 0 will crouch and then click it again will stand. If so try this. Create a macro with a 0 keystroke, then trigger the action on the press, with the second active set to another action with the same 0 keystrokes but set the action trigger to on press. This will press 0 when you click the sniper and then again when you release the sniper.

i have an k65 rgb rapidfire with abnt layout (with ç).

so, i don't know why, my icue software don't show the picture of my keyboard and it says "unknown layout".

i've tried everything and nothing works.

could someone help me?

h8K9zS

i have an k65 rgb rapidfire with abnt layout (with ç).

so, i don't know why, my icue software don't show the picture of my keyboard and it says "unknown layout".

i've tried everything and nothing works.

could someone help me?

h8K9zS

Can you provide me your keyboard model number? They might have forgotten that specific layout.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying (unsucessfully) to download a particular profile. Key Alternatives. it was the one i was using for over a year before getting a new pc and i now have no access to it, as I cannot get RGB share to download any profiles. Does anyone know where i can find a direct download to it?

"Key Alternatives"

When I got my harpoon (mouse) it was very easy to set up after I downloaded the CUE but randomly yesterday my mouse just started flashing a white light instead of my back light settings. I checked windows device manger (I have the most recent version of windows installed) and it says there is a driver error. I am able to see that the harpoon is plugged in and registered in the CUE but I cant access its settings or do anything with it even with double and right clicks. I have uninstalled it from my windows device menu and reinstalled it about five times but it is still the same thing and I have no clue what to do.

When I got my harpoon (mouse) it was very easy to set up after I downloaded the CUE but randomly yesterday my mouse just started flashing a white light instead of my back light settings. I checked windows device manger (I have the most recent version of windows installed) and it says there is a driver error. I am able to see that the harpoon is plugged in and registered in the CUE but I cant access its settings or do anything with it even with double and right clicks. I have uninstalled it from my windows device menu and reinstalled it about five times but it is still the same thing and I have no clue what to do.

Are you using CUE 2 or iCUE? Does this happen if CUE is not running?

Forgive me, i'm not a gamer. I'm the sister of one- my brother.

He has a autism and doesn't take well to things breaking. He is saying to me his keyboard won't type anything and he has checked the USB port and connections. Only the num lock light remains on. It's a corsair k55 rgb

I don't live near him otherwise i'd go in and see what's happening. Can anyone give me some suggestions before I end up with a shattered keyboard (that could be replaced if needed)

Could it be software? Forgive my ignorance and thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by sistergamer
missed of type of keyboard

Forgive me, i'm not a gamer. I'm the sister of one- my brother.

He has a autism and doesn't take well to things breaking. He is saying to me his keyboard won't type anything and he has checked the USB port and connections. Only the num lock light remains on. It's a corsair k55 rgb

I don't live near him otherwise i'd go in and see what's happening. Can anyone give me some suggestions before I end up with a shattered keyboard (that could be replaced if needed)

Could it be software? Forgive my ignorance and thanks in advance for your help.

Have him try holding the Esc key down while he plugs the device in. Open up CUE and it should ask him to reflash the firmware on the device.

Just bought a new K55 keyboard earlier this week and things were great for the first two days, today though has been a big headache.

It gets freezed before Bios screen. This is only happening when my K55 is plugged in to any, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0, port. The only solution that's actually done anything is unplug/plug the K55 back in or turn off/on again pressing On button. My computer boots perfectly fine with another keyboard plugged in so long as the K55 isn't plugged in.

However, when I restart instead of a full shutdown, my PC boots perfectly fine with the K55 plugged in.

Anyone with this issue?

Edited by freakerman21

Just bought a new K55 keyboard earlier this week and things were great for the first two days, today though has been a big headache.

before Bios. This is only happening when my K55 is plugged in to any, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0, port. The only solution that's actually done anything is unplug/plug the K55 back in or turn off/on again pressing On button. My computer boots perfectly fine with another keyboard plugged in so long as the K55 isn't plugged in.

However, when I restart instead of a full shutdown, my PC boots perfectly fine with the K55 plugged in.

Anyone with this issue?

Uh I think you might have deleted some part of your question? Your having problems booting with the K55 plugged in?

Yes you are right. My pc doesn't boot. It gets freezed before the Bios screen. If I unplugg the K55 it boots.

Hum, that is a wired one. If it's freezing before the BIOS you might want to contact your Mobo vendor, they would be the best-suited help you troubleshoot. If it's freezing during the Windows load screen then that might be a Corsair problem. Make sure you're on the latest BIOS revision and that there aren't any weird USB Port options enabled. Try another USB port? Worst come to worst try a clean Windows.

Edited by Inheritance