Corsair Community

Set Pointer Coordinates has shifted

JerockSc

In the last couple of days I had absolute mouse coordinates in a profile on my K95 set to activate a menu item & the location has shifted that it moves too. It's worked for a few months with no problems & in all profiles all the set coordinates have moved & are now not working. I have a K95 keyboard & Schimitar Pro RGB mouse. I updated my Cue software to 2.21.67. This problem started at the same time all my macros quit working. I did a repair install & that brought the macro's back to life but the absolute coordinates are still off. I haven't changed anything on my hardware, monitor, resolution etc.

I have a program that I establish my x,y points & they haven't changed on the location I want it to move to, but cue sends the pointer about 106 pixels too far to the right.

Any clues to what has went wrong?

Any clues to what has went wrong?

When this happened to me, i was able to determine y was fine and a 1:1, but x was doubled from what it should have been.

Cutting it in half worked for me. not sure which versions that was, but i experienced the same or a similar issue.

Archived