The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Enthusiasts Section > Forum Rules and General Discussion

Old 07-14-2017, 02:22 PM

POST ID # = 911708
Arishia Reputation: 10
Default Lapdog bundles not working?

Hey there, I'm trying to order one of the lapdog bundles, the one with the RGB keyboard specifically.

When I click to order the bundle, it adds both items to my cart and lists them at their full prices, a total of 289.99. The bundle is listed as 249.99. When I called customer service, they informed me that the price would be correct once I completed the order, and if it wasn't, they could easily correct it for me if I called in with the order number. As expected, the price did not change and I was charged the full price for the two individual items. I called customer service again and was informed that they could not refund the 40 dollar difference until after the order had processed and shipped. I don't want to risk having to argue with anyone over a refund after the item is already shipped, so I cancelled the order.

I don't know why the bundles are not registering as their reduced prices when ordered, I'm assuming it's on the site's side. I've tried it with my ad block and such disabled to see if something was interfering with the site, this doesn't seem to be the case.

Please fix this so I can order this bundle for its correct price =(
Old 07-20-2017, 07:00 PM
Witch
Comet ☄'s PC Specs

Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, U.S.A., Earth, Solar System, Orion Spiral Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Local Sheet, Local Volume, Virgo cluster, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster, Universe
POST ID # = 912702
Comet ☄ Reputation: 10
Send a message via Yahoo to Comet ☄

You may wish to contact Corsair support; this forum is useful to get help on how to use Corsair products and features, as people volunteer their knowledge.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: