Corsair Community

Problems with the identification of vengeance memories by the ICUE

fredao

It did not solve the problem.

Everything works perfectly until you install these last two versions 3.6.109 and 3.7.99 :mad:

Do you have Gigabyte RGB Fusion installed and if so do you have it set on Advance? There have been confirmed cases of RGB Fusion taking control of the RAM, though I think disabling SDK would disable it. I do have a Gaming 7 motherboard, though I don't have the RGB Pro RAM, so bear with me. The only things I can think of right now:

1) Power off machine and pull power or flip power switch on back of PSU. Wait about a few minutes, then restore power. See if this fixes it.

2) If #1 doesn't work see what happens if you remove RGB Fusion.

Do you have Gigabyte RGB Fusion installed and if so do you have it set on Advance? There have been confirmed cases of RGB Fusion taking control of the RAM, though I think disabling SDK would disable it. I do have a Gaming 7 motherboard, though I don't have the RGB Pro RAM, so bear with me. The only things I can think of right now:

1) Power off machine and pull power or flip power switch on back of PSU. Wait about a few minutes, then restore power. See if this fixes it.

2) If #1 doesn't work see what happens if you remove RGB Fusion.

no option solved the problem :mad:

Archived