Corsair Community

Another iCue problem.

batareikin

I'm using the latest iCue version with k70 and m65 (5th September 2018). Darn software doesn't work at all, I've tried installing, de-installing, repairing it (cleaning the registry, of course). But no banana. When I turn my PC on - pesky thing just makes RGB "waves" on the keyboard (impossible to work, distracting). When I launch iCue - it doesn't display properly (like it is too big for my screen, I can see only a part of it), shows me only the pics of my keyboard and mouse (nor profile, neither any text AT ALL ), when I click on the keyboard all I see... same waves both on the monitor and the keyboard (no text at all). Mouse works, but I can't control it from iCue too. Running as an admin doesn't work too. I paid a cajillion for the keyboard and mouse just to find that it has a junky software. Should I just return the keyboard and mouse and buy Razer or smth? Very annoying problem. I've tried watching your youtube videos, but to no avail. Can you help me, please!

"Thank you" for the help. I've solved the issue by myself. Had to turn off the secondary, 4K display and lower the resolution on my primary display to 1920x1080. Even then there were problems left. By default (due to the poor eyesight), symbols on my Windows 10 Ent were increased, so I had to decrease them.

And know some food for thoughts. You release expensive products with an awful software (in some games RGBs on my keyboard turn off, how is that for "superb" product). I mean, those issues were all right in late 90s, early 00s, but now?! I regret already, that I bought your gear. Technically - very good, software - discriminating mess (as I said, I have a poor eyesight). Can't you figure that out and release not some posh-looking app, but just decent drivers, "geniuses"? :mad:

Archived