Corsair Community

repeat more than one macro at the same time

Elmoron

Hi,

I want to have 4 macros. Each macro should repeat pressing one key again and again. (Numbers 1-4).

If I press G1 I want the 1 to be repeated. If I then press G2 the 2 should be repeated, too. And so on.

Is it possible that I can only run one macro at the same time. If I start the second macro the first macro stops. Is there a trick?

Thanks

No this is not possible from within cue 2. There are autohotkey solutions available. Some have been posted in this forum.

Given your op, you may be able to just run individual AutoHotkey scripts that repeat pressing the key until run again.

All that said, it has been asked enough times in the forums that it may be implemented in the future.

Hi,

I can not believe this can be true. The K95 is a gaming keyboard. In games it is important to have the possibility to run different repeating macros at the same time to have different and changing abilities on cooldown. In Diablo 3 for example I need the numbers 1-4 to be repeated, but it differs fom character to character which numbers I need. So I need 4 Macros and I expect this behavior. I press the 1 macro an get 1111111 then I press the 2 macro an get 121212121212 then the 4 macro an get 124124124124. Or I press the macros 3 and 4 an get 343434343434. With my Logitech Keayboard it workes exaktly like this and Razer can do that too.

If I try this in CUE2 the 1 macro is stopped if I press the 2 macro. I get 1111111 an then 222222 not 121212121.

Can anybody from Corsair tell me when it will be possible (new Version of CUE). A so-called gaming keyboard ist useless without that feature.

Thank you

Archived