Corsair Community

New Corsair Website Comments / Bug Reports go here!

• Administrators

Our new website will be going live today! If you have any comments, suggestions, or you've found a bug with it, please post in this thread. If it's a bug report, please tell us which browser and OS you're using.

Also, if you find any invalid links on the forum or links that are redirected to the main page, post it here.

Yes, all links to the old download locations are broken. It's been reported.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Discussion forum link doesn't work on my android phone. Does nothing and if I hold on it and hit open it goes to a blank page. This is in both wireless and desktop modes. Always used this way on old site. Not sure if any other links are faulty. OK so discussion forum link doesn't work on my PC either. Only work around was to google corsair forums and go to direct link.

Clicking the "Mark Forums Read" link at the bottom errors out.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Using the link in the "Quick Links" dropdown does work correctly.

Are the store accounts not working/migrated yet?

I tried to login to the store using my old account and it says invalid username/password. I tried resetting the password but I haven't gotten the reset e-mail yet.

I'm mostly concerned because I had quite a bit of store credit linked to my account.

• Administrators
Discussion forum link doesn't work on my android phone. Does nothing and if I hold on it and hit open it goes to a blank page. This is in both wireless and desktop modes. Always used this way on old site. Not sure if any other links are faulty. OK so discussion forum link doesn't work on my PC either. Only work around was to google corsair forums and go to direct link.
Fixed.

The link to the beta in the sticky goes to a 404 page. I just found this forum after wondering why Link wasn't working on my H100i in Windows 8.1. Can someone reupload it somewhere or fix the link?

Thanks in advance

Fixed.

Clicking the "Mark Forums Read" link at the bottom errors out.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Using the link in the "Quick Links" dropdown does work correctly.

That's got nothing to do with the new website. Clear your cache.

Are the store accounts not working/migrated yet?

I tried to login to the store using my old account and it says invalid username/password. I tried resetting the password but I haven't gotten the reset e-mail yet.

I'm mostly concerned because I had quite a bit of store credit linked to my account.

It takes a couple of days to sync the stores.

• Administrators
I'm living in France and I can't buy products on your shop since your update, when this function come back (can you give me a date ?) ? I really need to make an order :/
It's working right now, just select Global English in the bottom left corner.

Is there any way to change the new colors? The black and red hurt my eyes. If not I honestly will have to stop coming here :(

Edited- NVM. I just figured out how to change the colors back to the old forum. The new default of red/black really hurt. Lol

Yeah white text is never a good design idea. They've shown that it puts more stress on your eyes which is why text is typically black.

You can change back to the old style. Go to User CP and on the left click Edit Options listed under Settings & Options.

Go down to the forum skin and change to Corsair Memory.

• Administrators
I have changed my colours back to the old style. they are far easier on the eyes.

thanks

Ditto, and I was one of the guys working on the new design :)

In the bottom left of the forum there's a dropdown where you can change the style at any time.

• Administrators
Thanks Technobeard I did not see the dropdown.

As your main website got such an option?

As I work on spread sheets in excel all day (8 to 12 hrs) I find the colours are a bit hard on the old eyes.

No, the main site's a completely new site.

The new website looks very nice. I love the red / black theme. Simular colors to the website I designed for a company.

Only thing I dislike is that Select Your Country has a wrong default selection. It should be Default on Global (English). For me it is default on Scandinavia and my country is not even close to that country.

And because the default is Scandinavia the shop ain't working. If you set it to Global English you can use the shop and see prices for products.

Hopefully this can be adjusted that you can somehow set the default selection to Global English instead of Scandinavia

Archived