Corsair Community

Corsair Link GUI Problem

LennonNZ

Hi there.

I've had this problem with the Release and Beta Versions of Corsair Link

I have:

900D Corsair Case

Dual EKWB 480 RADS (XT480 Top and XTX480 Bottom)

Commander (with everything plugged into it)

AX1200i (plugged into Commander)

2 * Cooling Nodes (Going to 4 Soon - 2 more to Run the new Fans on)

8 * SP120 PWM (Going to 16 Soon - 8 More for the Bottom RAD)

1 * Lighting Node

2 * GTX TITANS

Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5

4770K Processor

The biggest problem if if I look in the Power Tag there is no way of Scrolling down to see all the other information? Will this be fixed in a newer version?

I want to really hide the TITAN Fans (As the TITANS are watercooled with Waterblocks on them) they don't have fans but the hide just greys them out

The Cooling Node Temperature sensors. Can I get more? 4 Sensor Ports and only comes with 3 of them?

The Commander -> Lightnode/Cooling Node Cables etc.. I really want some longer ones? Can I get them? The ones with come with it/Link Accessory Cables Kit are a little too short to make everything look nice at the back.

Can the Software control the FAN + CPU headers on the motherboard at all?

As you can see on the 2nd image only the Activity and the CPU Temp show up. I have the other AF120/AF140 plugged into them.

corsairlink.png.8376d62d0eb811cdb19e6b82f94ea2ba.png

corsairlink2.png.8cd820943ce6acdf7b7e46ee0465cdda.png

Create a new profile to fix the power tab. (It should not have duplicates)

To get more temperature sensors you will have to buy the Cooling Node which includes them as they are not available separately.

There should be one long LINK Digital cable that is included in the Commander unit. Apart from the only one, i don't think you can get a longer cable.

The software cannot control any fan headers on the motherboard.

I clicked reset to default and the power tab looks correct now.

The Cooling Node comes with 4 Sensor Sockets but only 3 Sensors.. Why only supply 3 when you cannot buy any more?? (at the moment).

Yes I can by more cooling nodes (I am going to buy 2 more to plug more fans into them) but then I'll have 12 temperature sensors and 16 sockets :-)

Also I've noticed that some people have for example their SSD's showing up in Corsair link in the Devices Tag.. Why doesn't it show for me? . Is its dependant on the motherboard/drivers etc?

Also to note.. all these fans are 100% the same (SP120 PWM) and they all show slightly different RPM (I have set them to go as slow as possible) and the maximum is different as well(maybe only 10% difference))

There is a way to make the fans not go around at all when its not hot? even if I set them to 0RPM they go the minimum.. (around 400->450RPM)

corsairlink3.png.2b636230abee238e8182e0035697e837.png

Corsairlink4.png.434f1e2d7199d4ae12e86d4cbb324c65.png

Here is a graph of 8 of the FANS (SP120 PWM) connected to 2 of the Cooling Nodes..

1st graph is at idle.. between 400 and 500 RPM

2nd graph is at Maximum Speed between 1350 and 1400

Which is a little different as they are advertised as 1450 RPM

corsairlink5.thumb.png.66caf434314936141dad43e8c8956a6b.png

corsairlink6.thumb.png.1ff54978e17abcb67be401dd5cfc802c.png

Not sure why they only give 3 instead of 4 but it may be due to the cost increase but you never know.

The software is a beta so some things won't work properly. As for the fans, the software won't give the most precise readings so some fans will show higher/lower RPMS than others. If i remember correctly, RAM GUY said its +/-10%.

Unfortunately, you cannot "turn off" the fans (0 RPM)

Archived