Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro Ti Memory Upgrade Q

nfanis

• 1 month later...
Is it possible to add 2 more 8gb dram to bring the 16gb to 32gb? I have the Corsair One Pro Plus with the MSI motherboard. The diagnostics say there are 2 empty dim slots available and the ram speed is 2666mhz. And would any lpx dram 2666 or faster work? Edited by Feamster

• Corsair Employee
Is it possible to add 2 more 8gb dram to bring the 16gb to 32gb? I have the Corsair One Pro Plus with the MSI motherboard. The diagnostics say there are 2 empty dim slots available and the ram speed is 2666mhz. And would any lpx dram 2666 or faster work?

Intel Z370 supports up to 4 physical DIMM slots on larger boards, but the m-ITX board in CORSAIR ONE cuts that down to just 2 physical slots. The phantom slots reported are likely a minor oversight in the diagnostic software.

To get 32GB in CORSAIR ONE, you'll want to find 2x16GB modules

Here is a selection of kits that would physically fit in the CORSAIR ONE. They have not been validated to work with CORSAIR ONE specifically, but should work as a drop in upgrade since we're still talking about memory that'd be used with a Z370 board and i7-8700K at the end of the day.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/memory/vengeance-lpx-series?color=Black|&memorysize=32GB%20Kit%20(2%20x%2016GB)|

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

I recognize this post is over a year old but I am considering upgrading the RAM of my Corsair one Pro Plus to 32Gb or 64Gb with the following two options:

1. VENGEANCE® LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz C16 Memory Kit

2. VENGEANCE® LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz C16 Memory Kit

Both match the current clock speed of the existing set (2x8Gbs).

Thanks for anyone who may have some information and can confirm whether or not either one of these two options would work...