Corsair Community

Link showing 12 PCIe on AX1600i

teshreve

Picked up a pair of the AX1600i units. These things rock. And are the same size as my HX1000s and HX750!

But I am confused in Link about the port mapping to the ports on the PS.

There are 10x CPU/PCIe ports on the PS (and 6 peripheral ports).

However Link shows 12 PCIe.

My assumption is that Link does not yet support this PS. If not true, then something isn't quite right :biggrin: If true, FYI.

I could spend the time to figure out what ports 11 and 12 in Link map to on the PS, but every minute these are off is minutes I am not making money :laughing:

• Corsair Employee
Picked up a pair of the AX1600i units. These things rock. And are the same size as my HX1000s and HX750!

But I am confused in Link about the port mapping to the ports on the PS.

There are 10x CPU/PCIe ports on the PS (and 6 peripheral ports).

However Link shows 12 PCIe.

My assumption is that Link does not yet support this PS. If not true, then something isn't quite right :biggrin: If true, FYI.

I could spend the time to figure out what ports 11 and 12 in Link map to on the PS, but every minute these are off is minutes I am not making money :laughing:

Interesting, I'll check to see if we can reproduce it on our side.

• Corsair Employee
Were you able to validate this?

attachment.php?attachmentid=32099&stc=1&d=1516743792

Shows just 10 CPU/GPU ports on the latest public version of CL4 on a system I grabbed to test the AX1600i. You might have to reinstall and/or update. Let me know if that resolves it and definitely post screenshots if it continues.

• Corsair Employee
Interesting. I'll track down a direct download link for you. Ports #11 and #12 should map to the 24-pin and SATA/PATA labels as seen in my screenshot. The labels were renamed between your version and the one I got through the update option.

It took me a while to find your screenshot. It is not displaying for me. Just a red dot. See attached weirdness. Placing the below URL directly in my browser results in an error. Can you repost it?

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/attachment.php?attachmentid=32099&stc=1&d=1516743792

red_dot_woohoo!.PNG.c9fa6203e25eee20ca6aa3d49e16510b.PNG

Interesting. I'll track down a direct download link for you. Ports #11 and #12 should map to the 24-pin and SATA/PATA labels as seen in my screenshot. The labels were renamed between your version and the one I got through the update option.
Have you tracked it down yet? ;)

• Corsair Employee
Have you tracked it down yet? ;)

Looks like I might have been mistaken. :bigeyes: There should be an update to Link in the near future that renames the labels on the ports.

So for now... Port 11 = 24-pin and Port 12 = SATA/PATA

Archived