Corsair Community

Firmware problem

nicox1

Hey guys!

I buyed a K95 RGB (Gen2) 3 days ago and today i got it. I connected both USB connectors on USB3.0 hubs (I know it was wrong), installed CUE and downloaded the new firmware for my K95. And then.. CUE can't find my K95. I can use the normal keys (the light is on too) but i can't use CUE and change some settings because it cant find my keyboard. "No Device found" or something like this.

I saw, when I hold the firmware reset button and plug the keyboard in, it opens a flashdrive with a firmware.bin file.

Is it possible to "downgrade" my firmware and install it correctly then? Or another solution??

HELP ME PLEASE!

• Corsair Employee
The corsair support don't want to help me, because my invoice is german.. WOW THANKS CORSAIR. I BOUGHT A 200€ KEYBOARD AND GET NO SUPPORT. THAAANKKS...

Can anyone of you help me maybe ?

That definitely does not sound like our support. Provide me with your RMA number and I will look into this.

• Corsair Employee
Corsair said me, that I have to send the keyboard back to amazon, but I'm afraid that the keyboard again does not work after the Firmware update :/

Is the firmware update so important ? Or can i skip it next time ?

I had support look up your ticket and they told me that the FW update didn't fix your issue. It looks like we the support agent suggested to exchange out through Amazon ( the place where you purchased it) due to your location. This will be much faster than sending the unit in to us for a replacement. If your Keyboard is not detecting in CUE, you will not be able to change the LED and set up macros. It is pretty much a basic keyboard at this moment.

Archived