Corsair Community

Corsair Link Dashboard V2 Software Update (Version 2.2.0) Updated 11/21/12

COOL GUY

• Corsair Employee

Updated Corsair Link Dashboard software is available. This build address's some functionality with the new H80i/H100i Hydro Series units as well as some small UI tweaks aimed at ease of use.

Version 2.2.0

• Hydro Series Digital Link connection functionality when used with 1.0.4 firmware update

• Hydro Series LED control functionality when used with 1.0.4 firmware update

• Icon Size option added for resizing device icons

• Default font is same throughout UI

• More fan specs listed in "Device Setup" showing max RPM, connection method (3 pin/4 pin), and device the fan is connected to

• CPU temperature reading fix (Some CPU's showing half of what the value should have been)

Download version 2.2.0 here.

Version 2.1.7

• Added better naming for CPU devices

• Removed superfluous "Version" and "Channel" info from devices

• Logging "spam" is gone

• Cleaned up obsolete UI items

• Changed generic system names to use "Intel", etc

• Improved Uninstall

• Embedded font no longer requires font to be installed

• Sierra2Service no longer starts if booted into safe mode

• A few more "null reference" bugs fixed

• H80i/H100i bootloader integrated

• Support for Commander and H80i/H100i (no support for dual Commanders)

• Added ‘Default’ mode in fan control for H80i and H100i

For anyone who has previously downloaded and installed any version of Corsair Link Dashboard V2 (2.1.1) please uninstall the current version of the software from the control panel and either reboot your machine or delete the (\Program Files\Corsair\CorsairLink 2) folder before installing this new version.

Download version 2.1.7 here

Version 2.1.1

• Start with windows option.

• Start minimized option.

• Logging of PSU monitored parameters. (AXi series PSU's)

• Graphing tab reverted to overlapped data versus individual data.

• User select able font color for UI.

Download Version 2.1.1 here.

Note: If you currently have a Corsair Link Cooling/Cooling and Lighting Kit and are running the 1.2.7 V1 software you will need to update your Corsair Commander unit with new firmware in order to be able to use your current hardware with the new V2 software. Once you have updated your Commander unit from the current firmware to the new firmware you will not be able to re-flash to the old firmware. You will need to install the new V2 software on your system and use it to flash this firmware file to your Corsair Link Commander unit.

Download Corsair Commander Firmware Version 2.0.6 here. Unzip before flashing

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears the custom fan setting is not working correctly.

Changes in the any of the 5 RPM fields for custom are being duplicated to all 5 fields simultaneously, and editing any of them, edits them all. The logic to make sure the speeds were never lower than the previous as you moved up the 5 set points is not working properly.

I've gone back to the previous release for now.

The custom setting is by far the most powerful to get the best of all worlds in simple setup. This way my case is near silent when idle and under light use, and will ramp all the way up to each fan's max speed under heavy load conditions. The rest of the presets just seem like compromise in comparison.

• Corsair Employee
It appears the custom fan setting is not working correctly.

Changes in the any of the 5 RPM fields for custom are being duplicated to all 5 fields simultaneously, and editing any of them, edits them all. The logic to make sure the speeds were never lower than the previous as you moved up the 5 set points is not working properly.

Thanks for the feedback. We will get this fixed and get a new version out.

Thanks for the feedback. We will get this fixed and get a new version out.

Thank you.

Any chance while you are in there you can add the option to select custom colors (not just the standard windows color picker palette) when you are picking the three colors for the LEDs when using the Temperature Mode. Right now there is no way to get colors like pure blue with the available options.

• Corsair Employee
Is this software applicable to the AX1200i as well? (In general, is the Corsair Link software the same, so AX1200i users can use whatever the latest release is?)

If so, does it fix the problem with Winring0x64.sys being constantly reloaded as reported here?: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=111067

This version of the software supports all current Corsair Link supported hardware. That includes the AXi series of PSU's.

As for that specific thread and issues, no nothing in 2.1.1 has been changed to address that.

So with this version of the software' does that mean you canned version 1.2.7 and it is what it is?

The V1 software development ends with 1.2.7. V2 is meant to replace V1 for all products.

Does this release fix the OCP profile not being saved by the AX1200i ?

I posted about it earlier here: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=111112

Is it now possible to _not_ start Corsair Link and Sierra2service at boot, but still have multi-rail mode active?

I ask primarily because the link software is causing some major log thrashing problems (especially concerning on an SSD) and high CPU utilisation - see http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=111067

Well my issue is still the same as in 2.0.6 even after the upgrade to 2.1.1. No control over the fans including the H100 fans from corsair that used to be controlled. This would make for my 4th RMA! I lost controll over 4 fans once I upgraded to V2, I tried restarting wth usb cable off, uninstalling and re installing nothing seem to work to get my fans back online. Not to be rude but its been almost a year! my mother board does a good job keeping them quiet but only supports 4 fans and I have 8 fans so I went with what I thought was the answer Corsair, the fans that the commander can not controll my mother board can, which would almost would be fine if the commander could recgonize the fans it used to. HDD temp still not correct, only shows 1 of 3 video card temps "2 of the 3 are identical" Fans stay at 100% , channel stays blank, check for update not functional, still will not auto start, plus from what others have said about logging and using resources. I even debated to switch to corsair fans but you offer nothing at 200mm or 230mm and I would think a discount would be in order for people having so many problems to switch to your fans, something like cost - 10% you may think this is uncalled for but think about how much time people wasted for a product that claims fan controll, "not fan controll for only these model fans" Keep updating and visiting the forums for a answer, for us consumers time is money as well. We expect a product to work out of the box, not to be tested over time. If switching to corsair fans is the only solution I would be glad to, but when you advertise you should have a note that only certain fans work and not mislead the public. Now for the RMA and Discount :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

i still get random mem leakage problem with newest version just like 2.1.1 did.

and still get consistant hdd activity every 3 seconds.

but other than that Custom fan mode is working flawlessly now, perfect control with my gentle typhoon AP-14 fans on my rad. now adaptive accordingly to reservoir temps. :)

thank you and keep up the good work corsair, hope you guys can sort out the other major issues.

linkleak.jpg.10b50c195bbb62b4d71df795dfece9eb.jpg

All my cooling is working fine on the new 2.1.7 version i still have 2 odd temps on hdd`s 2 and 4 but thats not a biggy all my system info is showing the only issue im still having is that im not showing any firmware for my ax1200i and no power readings ram guy said something about drivers, can you elaborate on this please http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=111834

So far so good on 2.1.7.

I had to reboot a couple of times to get the LEDs responding to temp properly again. It also seemed to affect the fans ability to respond to temp changes of the CPU. Not sure if it was a glitch or just an issue with the sensors still initializing from, the first few reboots after install.

For some reason I also keep having sensor monitoring for the GPUs cutting out on the secondary card in my CrossFire system. Seems to happen over time, without any real specific time frame that it stops.

EDIT: It seems that pretty reliably after the system is up for a short while now the groups aren't responding to temp changes. So the software is monitoring the temp of the CPU or GPU change and reporting properly within the app, but the fans/leds make no adjustment. Restarting the service doesn't help, but closing and restart the app does. I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days to see if it continues, might still be some bugs still lingering in the app.

Archived