Corsair Community

Corsair Commander Pro und Corsair RGB LED Hub

kienee

You should have a 3-pin RGB LED hub cable that came with your Corsair case or package that plugs into the right side of the little RGB hub. (the SATA power cable is hardwired on the opposite side)

Then you plug the other end of the 3-pin cable into either LED 1 or LED 2 on your Commander Pro. You'll configure the number of fans connected to the RGB hub within the iCUE software. Just make sure you plug them in 1, 2, 3,... in sequential order - no skipping a port. So if you just need to connect 2 fans, into port 1 and 2 on the RGB hub.

Hope this helps.

Tony

You should have a 3-pin RGB LED hub cable that came with your Corsair case or package that plugs into the right side of the little RGB hub. (the SATA power cable is hardwired on the opposite side)

Then you plug the other end of the 3-pin cable into either LED 1 or LED 2 on your Commander Pro. You'll configure the number of fans connected to the RGB hub within the iCUE software. Just make sure you plug them in 1, 2, 3,... in sequential order - no skipping a port. So if you just need to connect 2 fans, into port 1 and 2 on the RGB hub.

Hope this helps.

Tony

So it should come with my Corsair Carbide Spec-Omega case :o. Is it labeled?

I'm not familiar with your Corsair case, but the cables come with the RGB LED Hub. Typically in a 3 fan pack from Corsair in the case of the LL120 or LL140 fans. If you have a Commander Pro, I would also think the 3-pin cable(s) are included. Sometimes the cable will have a black sticker on it indicating for RGB led.