Corsair Community

Being able to set an color effect while the computer is booting/rebooting

digitalizeur

Hello,

I was able to observe during months that any periferal could change from RGB Rainbow effect while iCUE is not running to a red static color for the k70 rapid fire mk2 for example when it was updated. Or the LED Strips, strangely, they are now while while rebooting.

The thing is, I think that there's an hidden or undevelopped option where we can set up something for when iCUE is not running.

Mine, for now is running fully electric purple. And, when I reboot, the fans are setting a sort of Rainbow effect from the commander pro. Or the mousepad does the same.

If there is no way of editing those effects for some periferals, I would like that you add an option where we can set up every periferals in a rgb ranbow effect while booting, like that, the whole setup is not lighting differents colors when rebooting or booting.

I hope that you can add an option for that.

• 4 weeks later...

For some devices (like strips and fans) you can set the Hardware Lighting. Look for this tab in iCUE.

For other peripherals, some can and some cannot. It's not a software thing. The devices that have the onboard memory and intelligence to do it offer the option. The ones that don't ... don't. iCUE cannot overcome lack on onboard storage and processing.

For some devices (like strips and fans) you can set the Hardware Lighting. Look for this tab in iCUE.

For other peripherals, some can and some cannot. It's not a software thing. The devices that have the onboard memory and intelligence to do it offer the option. The ones that don't ... don't. iCUE cannot overcome lack on onboard storage and processing.

Hello,

I had to change from french to english, reboot the program. Oh, interesting, I have found a new feature. I have also tested it, I set my cooling aio, commander pro's strips and fans. Rebooted my PC, and, it worked.

Thank you.

Edited by digitalizeur