Corsair Community

ICUE on 4K issues

capricorn123290

as I have stated, I had already uninstalled it and reinstalled it along with trying the repair. The last reinstall was just an hour ago. I've reinstalled it with no scaling and with scaling on. I've rebooted every time. Also, between every reinstall, I went through the registry keys to make sure everything was cleaned up.

But we really shouldn't have to be going into these settings and changing these things in the first place.

There's some stuff in the logs that I saw that may be part of the problem and someone may be able to diagnose it.

• 1 month later...

I'm no programmer, but this is just poorly coded software. I have plenty of other programs as most here and we don't experience these issues.

My setup is as follows

Primary Monitor 2560x1440 No Scaling

Secondary Monitor 1920x1080 No Scaling

3rd Display TV 3840x2160 300 % Scaling

I can run the TV at 100 % Scaling but would be uncomfortable for me. Cue displays fine on the TV, but if I drag it down to my primary, it spans across the secondary also. It keeps its scaling no matter where I place it unless I bring scaling back to 100.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Luckily, gamers never have multiple monitors, ahem.

Not a good look for a €90 keyboard. I have a 4k laptop with the screen at 200% and a large screen attached to it, at 150%. The laptop screen is not used, only the external monitor. Regardless, the iCUE software screws up, same as the OP. The x at the right-hand side is missing, and most of the keyboard is cut off.

If I switch to the laptop screen only, then I see the entire window, but it's unusably minute. The options that appear at the bottom are totally missing.

This is surely a case of someone trying (and failing) to be clever. If they'd allowed the Windows' DPI overrides to do their job, it would at least be usable, but they've somehow bypassed those overrides and the result is a mess.

I managed to set the keyboard up the way I wanted, and I shan't be opening iCUE again, ever.