Corsair Community

Some keys not working

bastard

Hello i bought a strafe rgb silent keyboard from the UK but i live in Spain. Product code is CH-9000121-UK and i have problems with some specific keys. The key "2" "s" and "BACKSPACE" are not working i press them and nothing is typed. My windows is 8.1 64-bit english. I have added the UK keyboard layout in hope that it might do the trick but it still doesn`t type. After i have downloaded an original windows 8.1 64bit iso from microsoft and installed it on a laptop i got sitting around and still the same problem. I even chose UK location and all UK but it still doesn`t want to type them nor backspace key working... I really like the colours of this keyboard and i would really like to fix my problem, i can type in UK layout if i have to but it just doesn`t work. Any ideeas anyone? So my current setup is Win 8.1 64-bit Location Spain and i would like to type in US english but i can manage UK too if it works...

Thanks for the replyes people. I am abit sad because i really really like this keyboard and i already contacted support and changed the firmware. I will do it again tonight when i come home on another computer just to make sure it`s not mine but yes i believe that there is no reason for those keys to not work with or without the software. The only problem i have is that i bought it online from England and i live in Spain near Madrid so i`m not sure what to do honestly i could go to a store near Madrid if that`s possible. I`ll just wait for support to reply to me, btw nice support you got Corsair, pretty fast i must say. Thank you all!

Archived