Corsair Community

iCue H115i Double Device Bug

Evostance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BUMP have the same Problem with my H150i after a complete uninstall and new installation from ICUE i have sometimes the device 2 or 3 a time in ICUE. Thats ****s me up cause when i stop the service and restart it also ICUE, its back on one device but it has than (1) in the name and i must set up all Profiles NEW to that device...not funny.

Yesterday as i tested the function with wallpaper engine with ICUE, i dont know why my system doesnt do a sleep or something, the pump was 3 times in ICUE. I stoped ICUE und restarted the Service and started ICUE again, only one dives pump there BUT it has a (1) in the name and all lightning profiles for that device and also the fan profiles are gone...i had this yesterday 4 times...its not funny to set everytime evrything new cause ICUE only has the NEW device after restarting and so i must everytime set all profiles new.

I dont want to reinstall ICUE again. One question: Could it be a problem that as i reinstalled ICUE i had LINK also on my system and thought i dont need it anymore and uinstalled it with ICUE and than reinstalled ICUE (i was going for reinstallation from ICUE cause i have also a bug with my Stand Corsair ST100 RGB it disconnect/ connects after some time pc is running, which is still remaining)

The only tool that is running is from the GPU. But i have this since i reinstalled ICUE (cause of a other problem), with the old installation i had this issue not, but that was a version 3.10 (last of that) and not 3.11 and i had latest LINK installed. With the reinstall from ICUE with version 3.11 i uninstalled LINK (cause no need for it).

Could that be a Problem? Is there a need for using LINK, should i install it again?

Archived