The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2017, 03:31 AM
cerated's PC Specs

POST ID # = 921977
cerated Reputation: 10

All I am missing is this software. I've got almost everything Corsair in my new build because I wanted to do a corsair specific build. So I've got VENGEANCE RGB, 3 x 120 HD Fans, Commander Pro, Corsair RGB Led fan hub, Corsair PSU, Corsair Cables,

Next to come are Corsair K65, MM800, Sabre RGB, Void Pro RGB to complete my build.

The only thing I don't have is a corsair case but I do love my fractal nano s.

So I really need this software to bring out the true awesomeness in my build while playing EDM. A beta or alpha invite would be awesome.. pretty please.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Xury46's PC Specs

POST ID # = 922562
Xury46 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
1.) Gigabyte support is entirely dependent on them supporting our Ecosystem. MSI is compatible because they were the only ones who worked with us directly to incorporate their motherboard.
Is Corsair actively trying to get in contact with any of the other brands like Cooler Master to create support non-Corsair components in Sync-it?

I know MSI is on board already, but I'm aimed at getting the upcoming MasterCase H500P which has dual 200mm rgb fans and it would be terrific if I could control them with Sync-it since there are no HD200 RGB fans from Corsair (Not yet at least, here's hoping).

Old 10-21-2017, 10:38 AM
Gaming Geek - Beta Team
Whisky Lima's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924024
Whisky Lima Reputation: 13

Hey Corsair James, any word on progress with this yet? I'm sure you are working hard on this but I just wonder if there is any indication yet when this might become a reality? Can't wait!

Old 10-25-2017, 05:16 AM
RGB Biker
Wulfster's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924402
Wulfster Reputation: 24

The “Sync It!” software does indeed look very good in practice and offers an impressive scope of control.

However, due to the extent of devices that will depend on it and future updates, I would be happy for Corsair to take their time and make sure this is as bullet proof as it possibly can be. What we don’t want is something rushed out the door to become second in notoriety only to the now infamous Link.

Something with this (potentially) many dependencies needs to be right from the get go. I imagine this will be quite an undertaking as it effectively rolls CUE and Link into one heterogeneous mixture.

Best

Wulf

Old 10-25-2017, 05:39 AM
iCue βeta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924403
Zotty Reputation: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfster View Post
I would be happy for Corsair to take their time and make sure this is as bullet proof as it possibly can be
Agree'd

while also trying to keep every one going and indeed happy by trying to fix bugs in Link/Cue.

I am sure its very hard for Corsair to keep positive given the rants and needless put downs that so many come here to post. I do under stand that those that come here generally arrive because they have a problem. but some come SOOO angry and it just doesn't help the situation. on the whole Link/Cue works fine for 99% of those that bought corsair products. It's a small minority of them that end up here thinking its the same for every owner which then spreads like a Chinese Whisper.. Not the case at all.. I came and joined for the Community aspect of it, I have a lot of Corsair products and they all do the job I need. yes there are occasional bugs.. nothing major and certainly nothing that turns me into a keyboard warrior lol.....:)......

so on that note..

Keep up the good work Corsair... there are those of us that LOVE what you do! :).. Thank you,

awaiting Sync-It!

Old 10-25-2017, 08:03 AM
RGB Biker
Wulfster's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924415
Wink Sense and sensitivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post
I am sure its very hard for Corsair to keep positive given the rants and needless put downs that so many come here to post. I do under stand that those that come here generally arrive because they have a problem. but some come SOOO angry and it just doesn't help the situation. on the whole Link/Cue works fine for 99% of those that bought corsair products. It's a small minority of them that end up here thinking its the same for every owner which then spreads like a Chinese Whisper.. Not the case at all.. I came and joined for the Community aspect of it, I have a lot of Corsair products and they all do the job I need. yes there are occasional bugs.. nothing major and certainly nothing that turns me into a keyboard warrior lol.....:)......

awaiting Sync-It!
Yes, quite.

I’m sorry if you misunderstood my post. I like Corsair products and find them to be well made.

The intention was my fear rushing it out before it’s ready could lead to problems that may prove difficult to address going down the line (Link?).

Wanting Sync It to be great and expressing concern is hardly equatable to a “keyboard warrior” but sensitivities may vary.

Anyway, great job Corsair still waiting on that top secret AIO from computex to surface and hopefully some ML RGB fans.

Best

Wulf

Old 10-25-2017, 08:09 AM
iCue βeta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924416

Quote:
Yes, quite.

I’m sorry if you misunderstood my post. I like Corsair products and find them to be well made.

Wulf
nooooo dude.. lol.. I am agreeing with you ;) ;)

just trying to educate others lol.. calm is the way forward... its nice to be nice... and always remember your a small fish in a big pond :)

Quote:
Anyway, great job Corsair still waiting on that top secret AIO from computex to surface and hopefully some ML RGB fans.
need it..... need it now...... assuming your on about the 360 ;) :)

Last edited by Zotty; 10-25-2017 at 08:23 AM.

Old 10-25-2017, 08:25 AM
RGB Biker
Wulfster's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924421
Thumbs up Deep breaths while treading water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post
nooooo dude.. lol.. I am agreeing with you ;) ;)

just trying to educate others lol.. calm is the way forward... its nice to be nice... and always remember your a small fish in a big pond :)

Ah my apologies, sometimes hard to discern tone and meaning from posts. Still, no hostility intended (look up the definition of calm, you’ll see me there ).

need it..... need it now...... assuming your on about the 360 ;) :)
Yes indeed, looking to replace my Swiftech AIO with this when it arrives. The ML RGB’s would look resplendent on this cooler.

Best

Wulf

Old 10-25-2017, 08:46 AM
iCue βeta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924422

i need one due to the desolate void of emptyness under my front mounted h100i v2... its all push/pull goodness until you hit the bottom fan (570x case so 3 fans in the front).

to make matters worse i have 1x empty pwm fan Header on my commander pro.. 1 x empty fan heaser on one of my rgb hubs and a constant reminder of said desolate emptiness in Link

until the 360 aio lands I am not a full man and my fps count is low :D :D

Old 10-25-2017, 06:26 PM
Zenairo's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924505
Zenairo Reputation: 10

Corsair James, could we please have an update on when Sync It might be available? Myself and others are quite thirsty for this ecosystem. As a software engineer I understand development can hit snags but the demo looked fantastic (although I'm sure it was very specific and rehearsed), any chance at an alpha or beta? I'd love to do some testing!

Old 10-30-2017, 05:20 AM
Gaming Geek - Beta Team
Whisky Lima's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924894

Yes I agree this shouldn't be rushed but at the same time I CAN'T WAIT SO HURRY UP!!

Just kidding, I am a total Corsair fan boy and look forward to this groundbreaking software to roll out but it should and I imagine will be done properly. That said, I can't think of a single problem I have had with either the CUE or the Link software.

Is anyone else getting the new ST100 RGB Headset holder? That will be a nice addition to the already very colourful desktop I have

Keep up the RGB Madness ladies and gents, your doing a top job!

Old 10-30-2017, 05:35 AM
iCue βeta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924895

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Lima View Post
Is anyone else getting the new ST100 RGB Headset holder? That will be a nice addition to the already very colourful desktop I have
I did :)..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:59 AM
Gaming Geek - Beta Team
Whisky Lima's PC Specs

POST ID # = 925303

Nice, what do you think of it? It looks a little bulky, or is that just because its close to the camera?

EDIT: Also how long is the USB cable they ship with? I would like mine to stand at the opposite end of my keyboard and mouse from the PC and for the cable to go along the underside of the desk.. wonder if I will need an extension?

Last edited by Whisky Lima; 11-03-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Old 11-18-2017, 07:35 PM
Arock387's PC Specs

POST ID # = 926855
Arock387 Reputation: 10

I have the st100 as well and she is a beauty. The only thing I am missing is the Corsair keyboard but before I chose to go all out on corsair I bought the razer chroma v2 so I'm looking for a buyer for that before getting the corsair.

However when are we going to get the rest of the syncing? I want the Rain effect on my PC HD120s and corsair RGB strips. I'm trying my best to sync them but with differing modes its rather difficult, and when you do find the same modes the timing is always off

Old 11-20-2017, 02:42 PM
Gaming Geek - Beta Team
Whisky Lima's PC Specs

POST ID # = 927069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arock387 View Post
I have the st100 as well and she is a beauty. The only thing I am missing is the Corsair keyboard but before I chose to go all out on corsair I bought the razer chroma v2 so I'm looking for a buyer for that before getting the corsair.

However when are we going to get the rest of the syncing? I want the Rain effect on my PC HD120s and corsair RGB strips. I'm trying my best to sync them but with differing modes its rather difficult, and when you do find the same modes the timing is always off
Yes I agree it would be nice to have it some time soon. I think the biggest thing for me is that we will be able to have profiles that can be assigned to a program or game. At the moment all my peripherals change but the lights and fans in my case have to be changed manually.

Also can't wait to have actual per light control over the LED's in my case, there are about 5 decent, usable effect for the LED's at the moment and I would love to be able to have more control over them!

If you are looking for a keyboard recommendation by the way, I have the K70 Rapidfire and I absolutely love it. The letters are slightly bigger on this one than some of the others which of course means more RGB gooness can shine through too.

Closed Thread