Corsair Community

Icue: K95 rgb Platinum, Corsair Glaive and M800 Polaris change lightning

Martinez_DBZ

Dear Corsair Team,

I purchased from you hardware, the Corsair RGB K95 Platinum, The Corsair Glaive RGB Mouse, the m800 Polaris mousepad, three Corsair LL120 RGB Fans with control device and the 115i watercooling unit. All devices are really good products. But problems occuring with the keyboard, mouse and mousepad. When i setup an profile on Icue, which is in my case really a really simple one (RGB rainbow linked with all parts). The profile works fine until i turn off the system. When i turn off the system, and start the Pc again, of course the lightning is loading, but unfortunately after about 1 minute or less after Icue is loading and applying my profile, the top Rgb strip of the keyboard turns red, also the complete mousepad and the Corsair Glaive two site strips, the one in the center and back of the mouse still using the rainbow effect. Also everything below the top rgb strip of the keyboard still works fine. When i try to change the red parts, the software says, that on all rgb parts rainbow parts are applied, but they are not. I always have to uninstall the software in order, that the effects work properly and this of course too much work. I gave you my trust and bought your products therefore I hope you find out or tell me how to fix this issue.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Archived