Corsair Community

Corsair Lighting connection

So, I know this thread is somewhere here, but I couldn't find it (not a legit excuse). What would be the best/cheapest way to connect the Corsair LL rgb series 120mm fans, Corsair rgb led strips, Corsair k70 Rapid Fire, M65 pro rgb, and Corsair Void Rgb together so they can sync with music or other rgb profiles? I've done some research, but this is getting to they point where it's confusing. I plan on having 7 of the 120mm fans and 4 led strips. Would it be better to buy the lighting expansion kit and the commander pro so I can just control it all with the commander or do I have to get the lightning node? Also, in a black case, would 4 led strips be enough or should I go with 8 for brighter/more colors? Thanks. Sorry for the long post, I'm a newbie to the rgb community.

Hey ... take a look at the RGB FAQ that's linked in my signature. That should help you with the fan and LED questions.

For syncing all of your devices, iCue is the way to go. We do not have music sync yet and I'm not sure if that's a planned feature.

Archived