Corsair Community

CORSAIR LINK and NZXT at same time ?

Zyrou

Hey

I am owner of H110i GT AIO for my cpu.

I would like to buy NZXT x62 as my gpu cooler with G12 bracket for my 1080ti

my question is can i use both aio cooler at same time ?

any problem corsair link with nzxt software at same time to check details?

I can only find old post. I need news about this question

Thanks in advance

Link and CAM might function simultaneously, but it's very likely they will conflict.

That said, you should be able to use an H115i with the G12.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NZXT/comments/6f9014/g12_compatible_with_corsair_h115i/?st=javbxsd5&sh=34e49f8c

Thanks for quick answer but I just dont like the shape of h115i.

I am just asking around if i set the fan speeds and leave them alone still crash somehow ?

Like: I set my fan speeds 1300rpm and pump max on corsair link. if i delete Corsair link how it works? still continue with my settings.(if its not is there any way to do it?)

if yes i can just uninstall 1 of program , Corsair link or cam thats fair enough imo.

Btw is corsair thinking to realease any ``GPU COOLING ADAPTERS`` for 1080 Ti ? There is 1 Corsair gpu cooling adapter compatibility with GTX Titan X ? no info about more ?

I'm not sure about the H110i GT but with many of the other fans, you can write your settings to the firmware by going to Options ... Devices ... find the cooler and click "Use current settings as default". This will write your current settings to the device and Link won't be required. If your cooler doesn't support that functionality, you won't have the link.

I have been running a X62, CAM, and Link for several months (AIDA64 too). No control problems. CAM has its own issues but most are minor. That said, I don’t use cam or link for general monitoring. That’s what AIDA64 is for. That is the most likely place to see weird data or momentary glitches.

Can you fit 2x280mm in your case? You don’t necessarily need huge surface area for the GPU cooler. 45 vs 36C is kind of trivial when it would otherwise be 80C. I might be more inclined to make sure the GPU radiator can exhaust. Also, the X62 Pump head is huge and has some weight. I am not sure how it will fit with an adapter.

I'm not sure about the H110i GT but with many of the other fans, you can write your settings to the firmware by going to Options ... Devices ... find the cooler and click "Use current settings as default". This will write your current settings to the device and Link won't be required. If your cooler doesn't support that functionality, you won't have the link.

I can only add profiles or i can change 3 current profiles(performance/balance/quiet) on H110i GT. There is not any use current settings as default :( do you think it help if i change all 3 profile to as 1300rpm fixed pump max? it still keep do it job as my settings if i delete corsair link.?

I have been running a X62, CAM, and Link for several months (AIDA64 too). No control problems. CAM has its own issues but most are minor. That said, I don’t use cam or link for general monitoring. That’s what AIDA64 is for. That is the most likely place to see weird data or momentary glitches.

Can you fit 2x280mm in your case? You don’t necessarily need huge surface area for the GPU cooler. 45 vs 36C is kind of trivial when it would otherwise be 80C. I might be more inclined to make sure the GPU radiator can exhaust. Also, the X62 Pump head is huge and has some weight. I am not sure how it will fit with an adapter.

Both program installed on your pc right?

Radiator Support Front 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm

Top 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm

Rear 1 x 140/120mm

I can put another in front of case. my h110i at top.I want 2x140mm radiator again because i would like to keep gpu temp at 40Cish max 50

I have gigabyte xtreme 1080ti already i can keep at 50C max55 depends on game. But i had coil whine. Thats why i looking for another cooling method.

if temp goes to +50C with 1 120/140mm cooler its not good to invest money on this for me.

Btw x62 is supported aio cooler for that bracket. so there is not any issue about that.

Yes, I run Link and CAM at the same time. CAM handles the X62. Link handles the lighting, case fan speed, and several temperature probes.

My Titan X@2050MHz rides between 45-50C with a dinky little 120mm cooler and about 1300 rpm fan speed. Yes, a 280mm could reduce the coolant temperature further.

Are you sure the coil whine is fan based? It can also come from the board as well and it would be disappointing to through all the hassle and not solve the issue. The tradeoff with water cooling the GPU is you add a second pump to the system. If you are going for a very low noise environment, the pumps can become the loudest element in the case. So it is a trade of lower load noise in exchange for slightly higher idle noise. Most people will find this negligible, but if you know you are a quiet obsessed, be aware.

For general case temperatures, you may prefer exhausting the GPU radiator. It is always going to produce substantially more wattage than the CPU. Make sure the hoses can reach the front. Not sure what case you are building in.

Yes, I run Link and CAM at the same time. CAM handles the X62. Link handles the lighting, case fan speed, and several temperature probes.

My Titan X@2050MHz rides between 45-50C with a dinky little 120mm cooler and about 1300 rpm fan speed. Yes, a 280mm could reduce the coolant temperature further.

Are you sure the coil whine is fan based? It can also come from the board as well and it would be disappointing to through all the hassle and not solve the issue. The tradeoff with water cooling the GPU is you add a second pump to the system. If you are going for a very low noise environment, the pumps can become the loudest element in the case. So it is a trade of lower load noise in exchange for slightly higher idle noise. Most people will find this negligible, but if you know you are a quiet obsessed, be aware.

For general case temperatures, you may prefer exhausting the GPU radiator. It is always going to produce substantially more wattage than the CPU. Make sure the hoses can reach the front. Not sure what case you are building in.

Thanks for ur reply

I have an Nzxt H440 case. which is i can put Front of case 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm atleast nzxt website says.

I am just curious how much degree disadvantage will create for me? i have 3 intake 120mm but if i change front of case as 3*120 radiator or 2*140.

I think i have to check forum etc. if someone use 2 radiator they can help me .

Archived