Corsair Community

No stock of my dead keyboard???

tombomb21

My k70 keyboard has died and I requested an RMA. When I called up the customer care line (USA NUMBER!!!) I was greeted by a woman telling me that the k70 is out of stock and she will let me know via email once the item is back in stock followed by "can I help you with anything else today" What a fu**CKING Joke. Are you serious corsair??? You expect me to have no keyboard until you get the item back in stock????

This is ridiculous. I've never experienced anything of the sort. How long am i supposed to wait for you so that I can use my computer again? Do you expect your customers to go and buy another keyboard while we wait for you to get some stock of your own product?

This is beyond ridiculous. An absolute disgrace. I have spent upwards of a thousand pounds on corsair products for my computer and this is the sort of service I get when something goes wrong?? Not what you expect when you are paying top money for you products? I also just read that the closest RMA depo is in the Netherlands??? How much is it going to cost me to send the keyboard back?? will corsair be covering this. Get a UK number aswel. Completely useless.

Bitterly disappointed and looking forward to a response from someone at corsair.

I feel for you, I shipped my k70 to them, and after receiving it they told me that due to low inventory it would take them about a month and a half just to ship the keyboard to me. Honestly I don't really care about the color of the LEDs or the types of switches, I'd just like to use the $150 keyboard that I paid for instead of a $2 Microsoft keyboard. If they had told me prior that it would take this long to fix the keyboard or send me a replacement, I would have simply waited (my keyboard only has dead LEDs).

terrible isn't it.

As the closest RMA centre is in the netherlands it cost me £18!! to send the item back to them. I'm never buying another corsair product again. Im regretting building most of my system with their parts now for fear of anything else going wrong.

Disgusting.

Archived