Corsair Community

A problem with my H110

Santiago

Greetings, I acquired a watercooler H110 on May this year (2014) and now I noted that one of the fans that cools the radiator is not working, the other one seems to run well. My question is, is this normal? is there a "sleep mode" for the fans when your PC doesn't need a high volume of air cooling the radiator? The motherboard is running around 32.0°C (that's like then thousand millions bananas Fahrenheit) and the CPU at 34°C (another couple thousand bananas Fahrenheit) according to the software Asus provide me and that -as far as I know- is ok. I installed the hardware myself and I'm not the brightest sheep of the herd but I have seen both fans work properly several times, this is just something I noted for a while.

So, any thoughts? thanks in advance!

forgive and correct my misspellings, I'm new to English

cooler.jpg.4f466d9f86ece902b72c853a82c5752f.jpg

Good to hear the fan is now spinning.

Just remember in the future, if a fan is not spinning and there is no indication of 0db noise level or 0 RPM fan speeds on anything e.g. box. Then its most likely connected wrong or there is a problem with the fan or port powering the fan.

Don't bother answering, turns out the connector was just a little maladjusted. FALSE ALARM PEOPLE, EVERYTHING IS 0 K !!!

A+ laugh. Enjoy your H110 I really love mine. If you ever need new fans for it (or just want some different for looks) I've used both the black cougar vortex 14cm and the AF140's (the SP140's didn't exist at the time) and both sets gave me great temps.

Archived