Corsair Community

Corsair K95 - Certain keys not displaying right colors

ShadyOrb09

Hello, I have a K95 RGB that's being funky. I've read some previous forum posts but I decided to make my own because I can't find those .bin files to replace in the keyboard.

Long story short, I reinstalled Windows, CUE and let the computer update and shutdown while I went to bed. Once I woke up and turned the PC back on the keyboard is a bunch of funky colors.

I have it set to all static purple, but some keys are white, pink, blue, green, red, you name it it's on there.

Can someone help me fix this keyboard? I adore it, it's the best purchase I've ever made for my PC, and I don't think I could ever write a line of code without it. They don't make this one anymore :(

It's happening with both, when the whole keyboard is set to white the keys are all white and a greenish blue, one key is a pure yellow.

Your blue channel on that SMD LED might be dead. You may try a hardware reset by unplugging the keyboard and while holding down Escape, plug the keyboard back in. Note that particular hardware reset is for the Platinum as the OG has the dedicated button at back. If that doesn't work, take this up to Customer Support, they should help you with this issue.

Archived