Corsair Community

Ticket #2000768683

Hi,

I raised a ticket 6 days ago and it said the response time is normally 2 days.

I'm based in the UK and have a fault with an RM850 PSU unit I was told to contact you guys as it may still be under warranty as the cover support was stated to be 5 years. We have run the paperclip test on the PSU and it will power on a drive but when connected to my mobo it will no longer power it on, also if I connect a lower Watt PSU to the same board it powers on and posts fine.

Is my product still covered by Warranty and can I send it back to you and get a replacement or have it repaired. I have all the parts/cables etc and the PSU is physically in immaculate condition with 0 dust?

Many thanks.

Thanks,

I have left a response to your agent, I don't have any of the invoicing information as I purchased the PSU a long time ago and cannot find it. I was hoping you guys could check the serial numbers of the PSU against the date of manufacture, also it was noted on the internet that you guys did a recall on the model of PSU I own but I am not sure if that effected my model number. My computers case has dust filters on it and the PSU is in immaculate condition considering so I don't understand why it has failed, I have PSU's that are 10 - 20 years old that are still functioning.