Corsair Community

Corsair H100 Performance achievement - 1c Temp

The_Fat_Knight

I can tell you 100% that those readings are incorrect. I would try another monitoring program and see if you get the same thing. Even the best water cooling loops cant get idle temps much below ambient temps.

1c is just above freezing and not going to happen.

My guess is one of the temp sensors in your Mb is either not calibrated correctly or is reading wrong.

Could also leave the computer out in the car overnight if it's really cold, and the water in the rad (unlike an air cooler) would keep it at below room temp for a few minutes at least since water retains temps better than air. But yeah, no sub-ambient temps are possible without something like that, or using some sort of dry ice or similar cooling solution.

It's very possible, please remember it is freezing some places in the world. Namely right out my front door. He put his computer out side or ducked the cool air in side some how. His video don't show where his case.

Unless this is in an Igloo it isn't going to happen... those readings are incorrect. You can't get much below ambient temps.

obviously the obvious is being missed

processors build much more heat than drives yet the drives temp is normal temps in the video

nah,you can change the varables in that program and have the cores read what you want

Good catch! I couldn't get the video to load because my internet is being screwy this morning. I do hope that the OP doesn't really think he's getting those temps, because that could be dangerous misinformation.

a while back i had a TEC and an ice bath on the rad as seen below and never came close to those temps. its bunko, trust me. there is NO way that is an H100 on its own.

http://www.liquidninjas.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=2828

http://liquidninjas.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=3571&stc=1&d=1224951751

Archived