Corsair Community

download all pages of a thread in one operation?

x509

Can I do this? I have subscribed to a whole bunch of threads. I think it would be easier reading them offline. I know I can download one page of a thread at one time, but can I download ALL the pages of that thread in one operation?

you can click on thread tools, show printable version, show 40 posts per page. that should help.

also in CP options, thread options

Number of Posts to Show Per Page

Use this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages.

Number of Posts to Show Per Page:40

you can click on thread tools, show printable version, show 40 posts per page. that should help.

also in CP options, thread options

Synthohol,

Thanks. I was hoping that I could get a "one-click" solution regardless of the number of total messages.

x509

• 2 months later...

Hi, it may not be a "one-click" solution but it works ok for me.

Save the URL of the first page of the thread on a notepad file.Save it on USB stick.

Load a Puppy Live CD. (this may stop some to continue reading but google will help)

Download and install ThreadGet.pet (sorry, I cannot attach it but you will find it on Puppy Linux forums)

Copy the URL from the notepad and past it into ThreadGet interface , specifying the total number of pages.

It will save a single html file with all the pages from the thread.

It`s better to do this when you have to save more then just one thread so to make the setup of Puppy worth its time.

I just love it and wanted to share. Hope it helps.

Hi, it may not be a "one-click" solution but it works ok for me.

Save the URL of the first page of the thread on a notepad file.Save it on USB stick.

Load a Puppy Live CD. (this may stop some to continue reading but google will help)

Download and install ThreadGet.pet (sorry, I cannot attach it but you will find it on Puppy Linux forums)

Copy the URL from the notepad and past it into ThreadGet interface , specifying the total number of pages.

It will save a single html file with all the pages from the thread.

It`s better to do this when you have to save more then just one thread so to make the setup of Puppy worth its time.

I just love it and wanted to share. Hope it helps.

munnezzaio,

Thank you ever so much. I'm an "old UNIX guy,( I worked at Sun Microsystems in their "glory days") :D: so Linux doesn't scare me at all. I have way, way more threads than just one, spread across multiple chat forums like [H]OCP, Netgear, several Windows-focused forums, etc.

So now I can download everything into one file, one click, and then edit with MS Word to just the info I want.

I wish there was some way I could pay you back for this help. It's that important for me to have this solution.:o:

Archived