Corsair Community

Corsair Graphite 600T Replacement Fan Controller

Crikey

RMA#4664144

Hi

Technical support advised me 2 weeks ago that i should fill out a RMA form, and to disregard the message that tells me to return my case.

On my RMA status page it states that the defective parts are not yet received, and no replacement parts have been shiped.

Can you please tell me if the returns department are aware of the fact that they will not be receiving any parts.

Thank you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

RMA Request Number: 4866020

Hello.

I purchased a Corsair Special Edition White 600T Graphite Series Case approximately 4 and half months ago however as of late the fan controller at the front-top of the computer case has become defective whereby it will not supply sufficient power as it once did to any fan(s) connected to it.

I have read on a number of forums that due to this fault those who are experiencing this common problem are able to receive the specific case part that is required to resolve the issue rather than sending back the entire computer case.

I would much appreciate it if a replacement fan controller for the Corsair Special Edition White 600T Graphite Series Case can be issued and delivered.

Subsequently, would it be possible to request a replacement audio cable (as shown here; http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7996/img5207zb.jpg) due to the one that I was previously using became damaged.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Just to notify you that I have received the Corsair 600T Graphite Series Case – Fan Controller that I originally requested today via UPS delivery service. I must say, extremely fast delivery for sure.

Thank you again Corsair for your assistance regarding this matter.

I'm having the same issue as OP. I filled out an RMA for the top panel of the Corsair Graphite 600t (the audio jack broke) and was instructed that I didn't have to return any parts and they would ship the replacement. This was over 2 weeks ago and it still says "Defective Parts Not Yet Received".

RMA #4848431

Same situation for me (almost). My fan controller melted itself. I got my RMA number (RMA #4800416), but the status still says defective parts not yet received. I emailed to see if I could get the fan controller shipped to me without returning the entire case, as it seems most people are able to do. This was over a month ago, and I never received a reply or replacement. Is it possible to get this sorted out? Thanks!

RMA #4800416

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a similar issue.

I've only had the 600T since April, minor problems with the fan controller but I didn't think much of it since it wasn't an issue, lately it's gotten progressively worse.

Fan controller has been very flakey as of late, fans spin down momentarily and back up. Before they spin down, the fans on the led flicker and the back fan which doesnt have an led stops for a second and spins back up.

No problems when connecting fans straight to the motherboard

Case #5152804

And also i have the same problem case nr 5065315. I got the email it was assigned at 17-9 but havent heard anything since.

Please advice wich actions to take i live in the Netherlands if i have to contact corsair here thats fine but i do need contact info then.

Kind regards

Andre

Archived