Corsair Community

I cant get my Void to pair

Just got it out of the box, I'm probably doing something wrong I imagine. Tried to pair by holding down the power button but nothing happens. CUE says it's not connected.

i just got mine also. and im having the same exact issue. HELPPPPPP!

Make sure the dongle is rapidly flashing white first (so it's in pairing mode). If the software hasn't prompt that you can do it by sticking a paper clip in the hole.

As for the actual Void headset, you will need to first power off the headset, then press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds. The LED on InfoMic will start flashing green and will have a long pulse/flash of green. Your headset should be connected at that point. Trick is to press and hold the power button when the headset is OFF.

Is the dongle in pairing mode? You can do this by sticking a paper clip into the hole next to the LED, push and hold it til it rapidly blinks.

It's blinking about once a second. I can't seem to find a button to press in the tiny hole with a paper clip. Doesn't seem to be a button in there.

• 3 years later...

Instructions given are extremly bad. Here is solution:

Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Premium gaming headset: How to sync wireless head set

1) Charge your headset with usb cord

2) Plug in USB adapter. It should blink white like once per second

3) After your headset is kinda charged, HOLD DOWN the power button forever until it says link established.

3) Your USB adapter will now stay solid white and that's how I got mine to sync.

4) If your on windows: LEFT click your sound icon on bottom right corner(by default unless you moved yours)>click mixer>on the device(should be leftmost) change to headset.

5) Now go back to sound icon but instead of left click, RIGHT click> Playback devices>disable speakers. This will force playback to go to headset as default or I guess you can set headset as default. If you have headphones that use mm jack, unplug that too.

These instructions did not come in any of the books and no google search resolved my problems inc videos.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I do everything everyone is saying. I see the blinking light on the dongle and then I press and hold the power button. Nothing ever happens. How long should I be waiting? My battery is fully charged. BTW im talking abt the corsair void pro rgb headset. PLZ HELP

• 2 months later...

Hi all, I just updated the iCUE software and now it does not recognize my headset and I cannot pair the headset to the dongle. I have done the full uninstall and reinstall following the Corsair instructions. I tried following the website instructions on pairing the two (see: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025279392-Pair-the-VOID-PRO-RGB-Headset-and-Wireless-Receiver-Dongle) and the tricks posted in this thread but to no avail.

Has anyone had similar issues with the update? Any idea how I can make the two pair up (other than what is posted on this thread)? The headset is less than 6 months old, I am very disappointed. :(:

• Corsair Employee
Hi all, I just updated the iCUE software and now it does not recognize my headset and I cannot pair the headset to the dongle. I have done the full uninstall and reinstall following the Corsair instructions. I tried following the website instructions on pairing the two (see: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025279392-Pair-the-VOID-PRO-RGB-Headset-and-Wireless-Receiver-Dongle) and the tricks posted in this thread but to no avail.

Has anyone had similar issues with the update? Any idea how I can make the two pair up (other than what is posted on this thread)? The headset is less than 6 months old, I am very disappointed. :(:

Hi Gauntley,

Sorry that you're experiencing this issue. Have you tried a clean reinstall of iCUE? Is there a spare PC you're able to check detection on?