Corsair Community

Not off to a great start

jimmieshear

After my PC died, I was on the look out for a new unit. After reading some glowing reviews of the Corsair One and noticing that their web store showed the unit as "In Stock" I decided it's time to replace ol'bessy with a new machine.

The email I got for the web order stated "Please allow up to 3 business days for processing before your order ships.". Cool. So .. in stock, and will ship soon. I pony'd up the extra cash to get the fastest shipping since I never know where the "warehouse" is.

I got a email a couple of days later that something shipped, but it was just the mouse I also ordered. Ok, no problem, the unit is in stock and should ship soon right?

Nope. A week later and I got a shipping notification that the unit would be delivered on Wednesday. Neat, so .. not bad right? Welllllllll no. Nothing ever shipped. Up until last night at like 11pm, the label still showed the unit would be delivered yesterday before 10am. Thankfully I got a FedEx email that the package would be delivered on Friday. I guess we'll see?

Maybe in the future if there's a delay that you guys know about instead of saying "In Stock", maybe put "Ships in 5-10 days" like everyone else. I might have saved myself some time and bought something else. Instead I was under the impression that this would ship quickly.

Archived