Corsair Community

cpu-cycles is crazy..

cplifj

Yes, your corsair softwares like link and cue are using

WAAAAAAAAY TOO MANY cpu-cycles for the simple **** it has to do..

better get back to the codingboard or maybe even school.

No monitor program written by other people does such a taxing of cpu-cycles as your crappy implementations.

for instance , a new link software arives and my power usage now hovers 10 watts higher all thx to CORSAIRS CRAP WRITTEN Software that tends to bug out on most machines apparently.

I'm just Lucky it all works perhaps without glitches, but then there are those cpu-cycles.

And in moderen days where everyone is out to steal cpu-cycles for mining crap i am worried there are too many handy tools that make use of that little fact.

after installing the hx 1000 i , i had 77 watts idle, now after a link update my cpu is working extra cycles (+10watt idle) for what exactly ?????

This is like when win 10 arrived they killed the HD activity light, and ever since my HD is audibly working yet windows reports no usage at all...so what have they rootkited all ? It's a real problem of overtrusting all those AMERICAN TECH COMPANIES that are controlled by NSA, CIA and FBI to screw us all over with their buildin spyware and mallwares.

Archived