Corsair Community

6 fans running from my H150i pro

FlashCW

I have set up a push pull solution on my h150i pro but I have 3 of the fans connected to my commander pro, but I can't get them to run parallel.

I have 3 splitters. If I connect those 3 '1 to 2' splitters to my existing 3 connections coming from my pump will it work, or would having 6 corsair ML-120 fans be to much for the pump to run?

You need to set the Commander Pro control variable to H150i Temp (coolant temperature) in the custom curve, then pick the same data points you used for your H150i fan curve.

The H150i controller should be able to handle the current from 6 ML120-RGB, ML120 Pro, or stock grey fans.

You need to set the Commander Pro control variable to H150i Temp (coolant temperature) in the custom curve, then pick the same data points you used for your H150i fan curve.

The H150i controller should be able to handle the current from 6 ML120-RGB, ML120 Pro, or stock grey fans.

Thanks. Yes I tried that but the fan controls from the actual unit are in percentages and the fans controlled by commander are measured in rpm, making it near impossible to get them exact.

Thanks. Yes I tried that but the fan controls from the actual unit are in percentages and the fans controlled by commander are measured in rpm, making it near impossible to get them exact.

You have to do this the old fashioned way and write down 50%= xxx RPM and make yourself a little table. The fan speeds do not need to be perfectly matched and what you see in the monitoring is a predicted estimate based on a relatively short time interval. Small apparent differences often are not actual flow differences.

You have to do this the old fashioned way and write down 50%= xxx RPM and make yourself a little table. The fan speeds do not need to be perfectly matched and what you see in the monitoring is a predicted estimate based on a relatively short time interval. Small apparent differences often are not actual flow differences.

I would do that if there was a way to determine 50% = xxx RPM, but as I say the charts shown in Corsair link only show one or the other, never together. It would seem the best option would be to use splitters, if the H150i can take 6 fans running from the pump that is. At least in that way I know they are closely syced at any speed.

Edited by FlashCW