Corsair Community

Void pro RGB USB mic stops working

harrisben

Hey all,

I have a corsair keyboard, mouse, mouse Pad, headset, and stand - all RGB. When I have the headset plugged into the USB port of the stand th mic works for about a minute and then stops. When I have it plugged in anywhere else, it works perfectly.

Has anyone else seen this?

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the very delayed response.

I've tried switching to a different stack of USB ports and the same thing happens. Windows seems to lose the connection to the device and I have to switch the input (the problem only seems to be the mic) to something else and back again until it stops working again a minute later.

I haven't had the headset plugged into it for ages because there is never any indication that the mic has stopped working until I realise based upon what people are saying that they can't hear me. I can't plug the headset in there hoping it will work one day.

I'm quite disappointed in the stand as a product. It has very little function as it is and because of this it's turned out to be an expensive hook to put my headset onto.

I'd return it but it's not even worth the effort (I don't care about getting a refund, just a working product). I'd prefer to just replace it with something else that works without needing me to bend over backwards.

Archived