Corsair Community

CUE/Corsair Gaming is Doomed!

IoannisKon

CUE is a step behind more than ever.

Razer published this at 27-11-2015 which is based on Game State integration.

However Corsair GAMING has no answer 2 months later which is very sad.

New products without updates and support are bad products.

I post it here because few people know about CUE SDK and only developers can use it!

Please DO something!

[ame]

[/ame]

I got 2 Strafe RGB keyboards, 2 M65 RGB and 1 Void Wireless. I have had these now for two weeks and can honestly say this was the WORST purchase I have ever made. Corsair you should have stuck to making cases because everything else you produce just isn't right. Cosmetically yeah corsair hardware looks great BUT from a software's point of view..... WOW...... sack your software development team. I knew I should have gone with Razor.

Have to agree i regret purchasing a scimitar mouse.The mouse is fine, the software on the other hand is awful.Requires two macros for a simple push to talk key.Macroing an auto run button for hold shift+w does not work as toggle on off does not work.I have an MMO mouse for macros that is useless unless its a basic keystroke, god forbid you want anything more complex.I feel like a product tester, not a customer.:mad:

The old software was much better for macros

I feel like a product tester, not a customer.:mad:

WOW.....Couldn't have use better words my friend... to many products from Corsair that come to the market unfinished or with 2 many problems. The forums speak loud enough. They either have a very week testing team or they have a very week development team or maybe even both. Like I mentioned before Corsair where great when they only made Chassis and fans. Power supplies are not bad but far from being the best just like every other Corsair product I guess.

GameDog is not made by Razer. It is created by a user as well.

https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/gamedog-v1-2-gamesense-like-chroma-tool-for-csgo.9221/

Any manufacturer forum you visit will always have threads mainly related to issues with their products. This should not be used to determine whether or not the product is 'unfinished'. If you do encounter a problem and want to speak to Corsair directly, i would suggest you create a support ticket via their portal.

https://corsair.secure.force.com/

If you have suggestions as to what Corsair can do to improve how their software works, etc. You are free to post it here in the CUE sub-section.

GameDog is not made by Razer. It is created by a user as well.

https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/gamedog-v1-2-gamesense-like-chroma-tool-for-csgo.9221/

Any manufacturer forum you visit will always have threads mainly related to issues with their products. This should not be used to determine whether or not the product is 'unfinished'. If you do encounter a problem and want to speak to Corsair directly, i would suggest you create a support ticket via their portal.

https://corsair.secure.force.com/

If you have suggestions as to what Corsair can do to improve how their software works, etc. You are free to post it here in the CUE sub-section.

Yeah well I opened a ticket and ended up being told that there is nothing they can do....... Return your products is what I was told..... Great company attitude.

For the record 64% of complaints about software problems on this forums have gone unanswered by corsair. Great customer support.

Yeah well I opened a ticket and ended up being told that there is nothing they can do....... Return your products is what I was told..... Great company attitude.

For the record 64% of complaints about software problems on this forums have gone unanswered by corsair. Great customer support.

Being told to return your product is better then well theres nothing we can do sorry you lost a lot of money.

The forums is not a place for customer support. They need to contact Corsair Support. So for the record that record doesnt mean anything.

The forums is not a place for customer support. They need to contact Corsair Support. So for the record that record doesnt mean anything.

Seriously, and Razer doesn't even have a forum the way Corsair does for everyone to be complaining. Maybe because too many people complain about Razer products in the long run lol, their software might be more friendly but that doesn't mean their keyboard is that great, i hate the switches the Chroma has. And ive seen far less cooler effects on a Razer than a Corsair, Corsair has a very big amount of people sharing profiles all the time.

64%? Where did that percentage come from?

Simple..... Go back to April 2015 and go through the post noting all post that have NO answers to questions of support and you'll find the figure. Why did I look into this well it started when I was looking for an answer to my problems and the one thing that stuck out was the amount of post that had not been resolved... And please note that that percentage is only based on the CUE section of these forums.... Probably a lot higher if you count the other associated forums.

Simple..... Go back to April 2015 and go through the post noting all post that have NO answers to questions of support and you'll find the figure. Why did I look into this well it started when I was looking for an answer to my problems and the one thing that stuck out was the amount of post that had not been resolved... And please note that that percentage is only based on the CUE section of these forums.... Probably a lot higher if you count the other associated forums.

That's a serious case of confirmation bias... You are literally looking for reasons to hate Corsair and explicitly seeing out evidence that would support your case while ignoring the fact that the CUE forum is not for technical support at all.

I understand you're unhappy and not satisfied that your problem isn't fixed, but if nobody can replicate the issue, is it responsible for Corsair to make a shot in the dark and push an untested fix for something? They would have no way of knowing if it works or not.

That's a serious case of confirmation bias... You are literally looking for reasons to hate Corsair and explicitly seeing out evidence that would support your case while ignoring the fact that the CUE forum is not for technical support at all.

I understand you're unhappy and not satisfied that your problem isn't fixed, but if nobody can replicate the issue, is it responsible for Corsair to make a shot in the dark and push an untested fix for something? They would have no way of knowing if it works or not.

When asked if the testing was done using my combination of monitor resolution I was told NO..... Everyone here so far who has said they couldn't replicate my problem are not using my combination of screen resolution so I'm not surprised no one has managed to replicate the problem.

And yeah your right this isn't technical support but it isn't a dating service or a service to show off your latest and greatest. What these forums are is a cheap way for companies like Corsair to unofficially out source technical support without having to pay people to do the job.

If you're so against normal people helping each other, then I'm done trying to help you. Good luck with your issue.

Excuse me....im not against anyone trying to help... and the fact that you don't have a display resolution combination like myself means you are of NO help to me. And I don't mean that disrespectfully but think about it..... Your trying to help someone without the right tools. Same as Corsair tech support who tried to solve this problem by using 1920x1080 monitors. at least get the same monitor combination (not make but resolution) as myself would be a great starting point.

When asked if the testing was done using my combination of monitor resolution I was told NO..... Everyone here so far who has said they couldn't replicate my problem are not using my combination of screen resolution so I'm not surprised no one has managed to replicate the problem.

And yeah your right this isn't technical support but it isn't a dating service or a service to show off your latest and greatest. What these forums are is a cheap way for companies like Corsair to unofficially out source technical support without having to pay people to do the job.

No company is going to buy a monitor to maybe help fix the problem of one user.

And good luck with your issue, i have a 2 monitor setup and i have no issues.

No company is going to buy a monitor to maybe help fix the problem of one user.

And good luck with your issue, i have a 2 monitor setup and i have no issues.

No company is going to buy..... Dude I'm not asking anyone to buy a monitor... But least test using the same resolutions as myself.... simples.

Yeah, I don't use any 1440p screen you're right. I'd be surprised if the actual resolution was the issue (as I run an odd resolution myself, courtesy of nvidia surround - 3290 x 1920) but what would I know. You could be right that it's the specific resolution.

The forums here were for Corsair product users to discuss the products, show off what they were doing, and share ideas. A lot of topics have tech support questions because the small community here (along with the group corsair reps) pays attention to most posts that come in.

Hopefully someone with a setup more similar to yours can help you.

Yeah, I don't use any 1440p screen you're right. I'd be surprised if the actual resolution was the issue (as I run an odd resolution myself, courtesy of nvidia surround - 3290 x 1920) but what would I know. You could be right that it's the specific resolution.

The forums here were for Corsair product users to discuss the products, show off what they were doing, and share ideas. A lot of topics have tech support questions because the small community here (along with the group corsair reps) pays attention to most posts that come in.

Hopefully someone with a setup more similar to yours can help you.

This is a resolution problem because I can replicate it using my two systems here. 1 being an X99-e WS and the other being a X99-m WS. The only items that are the same between systems is the keyboards and mouse's and windows 10. I have even tried this on a fresh win10 install with no third party software or devices except Corsair and still get the same problem. So this is something to do with the resolution within CUE.

You said it happens at 1280x720. I set one monitor to that and the other to 1920x1080, and I didn't have the problem.

I'm on Windows 10 build 11102. For kicks, I tried it on my fiancées computer at the same resolution. She's on release 1511. Still no issue.

X99 boards are horrible. They are notorious for having issues. It wouldn't surprise me if some combination of your resolutions, with those boards, with those devices, on that OS is causing an issue that nobody else has had.

Furthermore, like I've said, you're using a tablet. Tablet displays are handled differently from normal displays. Not many people have display tablets sitting around at home to run these tests. Maybe Wacom's drivers interfere with CUE somehow; I know my Intuos Pro drivers try to overlay themselves into other programs, and could potentially cause issues.

You said it happens at 1280x720. I set one monitor to that and the other to 1920x1080, and I didn't have the problem.

I'm on Windows 10 build 11102. For kicks, I tried it on my fiancées computer at the same resolution. She's on release 1511. Still no issue.

X99 boards are horrible. They are notorious for having issues. It wouldn't surprise me if some combination of your resolutions, with those boards, with those devices, on that OS is causing an issue that nobody else has had.

Furthermore, like I've said, you're using a tablet. Tablet displays are handled differently from normal displays. Not many people have display tablets sitting around at home to run these tests. Maybe Wacom's drivers interfere with CUE somehow; I know my Intuos Pro drivers try to overlay themselves into other programs, and could potentially cause issues.

WOW... X99 boards are horrible.... Are you mad.... My boards are kick **** girl.... what are you talking about? I have NEVER HAD A PROBLEM with these boards and the only problem that I have ever had with these boards is.... yeah you got it CORSAIR. I Crunch gigabytes of data every day without a hiccup.

And for the record your not even reading my post correctly... The Wacom is on one system and not shared on the other... so the Wacom has nothing to do with this. I HAVE 2 SYSTEMs WITH THE SAME PROBLEM and none share the same hardware.

It is a known fact that X99 motherboards have had more issues compared to others. And this is not just talking about Corsair or CUE, I've read horror stories all over the place about X99.

If you never had a single issue then you've been quite lucky :):

Archived