Corsair Community

3.4.95 flat out broken

Veisenberg

Every time I boot up my PC I get a bunch of iCUE code execution error messages because some random .dll's can't be found. Whilst this shouldn't happen in the first place most of the time I just okay them and things seem to work.

Today however iCUE has decided it doesn't want the RGB lighting on my K70 to work anymore and so it doesn't. Yesterday the software wasn't allowing me to turn caps lock on and off. So I either have a defective keyboard or the software isn't up to scratch (gonna go with software as without it running my keyboard works with no problems)

So as you can see I'm getting really frustrated with the software Corsair. Apart from reinstalling again what else should I try?

Every time I boot up my PC I get a bunch of iCUE code execution error messages because some random .dll's can't be found. Whilst this shouldn't happen in the first place most of the time I just okay them and things seem to work.

Today however iCUE has decided it doesn't want the RGB lighting on my K70 to work anymore and so it doesn't. Yesterday the software wasn't allowing me to turn caps lock on and off. So I either have a defective keyboard or the software isn't up to scratch (gonna go with software as without it running my keyboard works with no problems)

So as you can see I'm getting really frustrated with the software Corsair. Apart from reinstalling again what else should I try?

I can't see any way to fix this outside of reinstalling. Is there some reason not to do so?

Archived