Corsair Community

Ticket 751494. Paid for Advance RMA. STILL awaiting shipment.

So the pump on my H110 GT died on me after a little over 3 years of faithful service. I applied for an advanced RMA to avoid the exact situation I am in now-downtime due to waiting on a replacement.

My card was charged 160$ (an amount I find unusual since the replacement is priced at 112 by most retailers) but that's fine when the amount is refunded. My issue is that even though I applied on the 8th, was approved on the 11th, it is now the 16th and no replacement has even shipped yet. Corsair will likely receive the return I sent before any replacement is shipped let alone in my hands which invalidates the use of an 'Advance' RMA in the first place.

I also am still waiting on an answer on which model will be shipped since I want to make sure it is compatible with my case since the H110Gt has been discontinued. My case is a Carbide 500R. I am assuming the replacement will be an H110i.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Hot Water,

I left tracking info on your ticket, and also the replacement product.

Hi Calico, thanks I appreciate the response. It seems the shipment was well on its way and the call agent didn't bother to update my ticket.

My new issue is waiting on my refund. It has been over a month since initiating the RMA and I am still waiting on a refund since I paid for an advanced RMA. Could I get some feedback on this or a time table? My old ticket, #751494, is currently closed.

The ticket shows the refund was processed 3 weeks ago. Your ticket's been re-opened. Please respond back to it and they'll look into it.

You're right. I'm retarded. I forgot what card I did the RMA on and see it in my statement now. Thanks!

Archived