Corsair Community

Ldrew

ok well I've had my keyboard for awhile now. i was very exited to get it when it came in the mail, i quickly opened it and plugged it in (using the correct usb in a usb 3.0 port). then i installed the software from the corsair website and updated the firmware.

I spent hours on end customizing the lighting and downloaded some profiles that i liked. At first it worked fine, until i launched a game, or even steam.

When i launch steam the lighting effects completely freeze at that moment of steam opening.

I figured that i could maybe just restart my pc. but after that it happened again...:[pouts: but i figured that this freezing is resolved by closing the background process of the keyboard software and unplugging and plugging the keyboard back in (which is incredibly annoying). but then when i thought all was good with my simple effect going on (any effect does the same), the keyboard lighting froze when i launched my game.

this didnt just happen once this happens Every Single Time i launch a game.

now just to make things more clear, i reinstalled the software 100 times, restarted 100 times, tried the usb 2.0 method of plugging in the keyboard and reset the lighting 100 times.

i am so disappointed about this keyboard, i paid over 250$ for this and it doesnt do the main thing i want it to do. if anyone can suggest something or make an update or something i will forever love you.

btw heres by system:

GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti

CPU : Intel® Core i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz

Memory : 8.00 GB RAM (7.94 GB usable)

Current resolution : 1920 × 1080, 60 Hz

Operating system : Microsoft Windows 8.1

ps: updated my bios today no change....

Archived