Corsair Community

Memory module failing

Hello, i live in India and i imported Corsair RAM from Amazon.com (USA) on Jan of 2017. Now i am facing BSOD on windows 10, upon doing a memory test it is revealed the fault is with one of the memory modules, i would like to know how i can have my RAM serviced or replaced as early as possible.

I was planning on buying a Corsair One for my sis, guess i am ditching that idea now, also i am worried for my many other corsair parts in my computer. Kaizeninfoserve that corsair tied up to in India, dont want to take in my product as it was purchased in USA, this complicates things for me.Any help from the community or admins is appreciated.

• Corsair Employee
I was planning on buying a Corsair One for my sis, guess i am ditching that idea now, also i am worried for my many other corsair parts in my computer. Kaizeninfoserve that corsair tied up to in India, dont want to take in my product as it was purchased in USA, this complicates things for me.Any help from the community or admins is appreciated.

It doesn't matter where you purchased it so long as you have the proof of purchase, Kaizen will help you.

nah Kaizen specifically told me that they cant help me unless the purchase was made in India, anyway i already sent the product to Taiwan RMA centre, (100$ down the drain for shipping charges and corsair customer support did not give me a prepaid shipping label even tho i asked them multiple times) i might have to pay more if the replacement product attracts some taxes in my country. this has been a huge disappointment for me.

• Corsair Employee
nah Kaizen specifically told me that they cant help me unless the purchase was made in India, anyway i already sent the product to Taiwan RMA centre, (100$ down the drain for shipping charges and corsair customer support did not give me a prepaid shipping label even tho i asked them multiple times) i might have to pay more if the replacement product attracts some taxes in my country. this has been a huge disappointment for me.

That's unfortunate to hear, can you PM me your support ticket and I will try to see if I can rectify the situation for you. Be sure to attach a receipt for the shipping fee you have paid for review.

Ticket ID 715191, and here is the tracking id with link 406985730645 https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&trackingnumber=406985730645&cntry_code=in

unfortunately i got so annoyed and threw away the shipping receipt right after i sent the product, i will see if i can get another receipt from the shipper when i am free to take an hour long journey to the shipper office, but thank you anyway, please see to that i get the exact product or a better product. also make sure u declare the exact value of the product and RMA number on the replacement product's shipping label, one of my friends had to pay taxes on a replacement graphics card (EVGA) because they declared wrong product cost (the EVGA declared 10$ as the product value LOL).

• Corsair Employee
Ticket ID 715191, and here is the tracking id with link 406985730645 https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&trackingnumber=406985730645&cntry_code=in

unfortunately i got so annoyed and threw away the shipping receipt right after i sent the product, i will see if i can get another receipt from the shipper when i am free to take an hour long journey to the shipper office, but thank you anyway, please see to that i get the exact product or a better product. also make sure u declare the exact value of the product and RMA number on the replacement product's shipping label, one of my friends had to pay taxes on a replacement graphics card (EVGA) because they declared wrong product cost (the EVGA declared 10$ as the product value LOL).

Understood. I will see what I can do. As for the custom declaration, sometime the courier just doesn't work the way we want them to so in case you are requested to pay for custom, just let us know and we will take care of it. You should never have to pay for custom during an RMA process.

umm its been 5 days since the item got delivered at the mentioned location, and one of the customer support members claimed that it was indeed delivered but the status of the RMA still shows "approved" instead of "arrived" also how much longer does it take to ship a replacement?

• Corsair Employee
umm its been 5 days since the item got delivered at the mentioned location, and one of the customer support members claimed that it was indeed delivered but the status of the RMA still shows "approved" instead of "arrived" also how much longer does it take to ship a replacement?

Can you PM me your ticket number so I can look into this for you.

Archived