Corsair Community

[HELP] Corsair Void Wireless - Windows Code 52 after update CUE 1.11.86

Elnadrin

Hey there,

Everything is in the title.

I'm running Windows 7 and after the last update of the CUE, my pc won't recognize my headset and I can't use it for sounds or microphone.

I got this Code 52 which is about drivers. But my CUE is up-to-date as the firmware of my headset. I re-installed the firmware once but it didn't do anything.

Any helps.

What I did is that I went in the properties of the Corsair VOID RGB Wireless Gaming Headset in the peripheric center panel and I went back to the previous version of the driver and it seems to work fine.

I've still the 1.11.86 CUE and the 33.00 Firmware.

I don't exactly know what changed though and I'm concerned that it's gonna screw up again when I'll have another update.

I am having the same problem code 52 I had to go in and roll back the drivers for the headset just to get it to show up in my audio devices to be used but Is this problem going to be fixed in a future update cause I have had this problem with two headsets now I just returned my first one to the store and exchanged it for another one thinking it might have just been that headset but the new one did the same thing.

Archived