Corsair Community

PLZ HELP, LNP not recognised in system, Icue, LINK and wont hard reset!

havocfire1ten

I purchased the LL120 3 pack with LNP 3 days ago and was working fine until today. It is now not recognised by any software or my system. All fans light up however and are spinning. Did try to hard reset so I could install new Firmware but it does not show up on my computer at all?

I would really like to get the software working again as the static rainbow kinda ruins my theme.

TIA

Have you configured the channels in iCue?

Note that the fans are not auto-detected on the lighting channel; you need to specify that.

You did say that the NoPro was coming up now but I must have misread it ... I thought you said it was working.

The Node Pro is not detected by Icue or my system, I cannot access the recovery mode and no lights are on, the fans spin but no RGB is what I meant.

OK. First, use USBDeView to check if Windows even "sees" the device. https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html

If Windows doesn't see it via USB, then iCue won't see it.

From there - check your USB connection. If that looks good, get a standard miniUSB cable and try plugging it into a rear IO port. You'll need to make sure that the cable supports data and isn't just a charging only cable (yes, this happens and they look no different).

OK. First, use USBDeView to check if Windows even "sees" the device. https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html

If Windows doesn't see it via USB, then iCue won't see it.

From there - check your USB connection. If that looks good, get a standard miniUSB cable and try plugging it into a rear IO port. You'll need to make sure that the cable supports data and isn't just a charging only cable (yes, this happens and they look no different).

I didn't have a micro usb cable on hand so I came up with an idea that surprisingly worked. I had an old case with some usb 2.0 ports on the top io so I connected them to my current motherboards usb header then connected my Xbox controller to the old case, I then switched back to the LNP and it now works. Totally random fix but a noteworthy one.

Archived