Corsair Community

Dark core und MM1000 laden nur bei laufenden PC, ernsthaft?!

Hallo,

Ich habe schon ein Ticket deswegen eröffnet am 5.3. aber bis jetzt keine Antwort seitens Corsair.

Villeicht habt ihr eine Idee:

Text vom Ticket....

My new devices do not work as they are stated. I loaded the mouse with the wireless charging function for the first time after 3 days because the battery level was critical. After about 16 hours charging, the battery level is low. How can that be?

The MM1000 is powered by an external usb hub with external power 24/7.

The mouse has the latest firmware 3.22

The LED of the mm1000 flashes with 1 hz when the mouse is placed over the Qi field.

The mouse was fully charged by cable on the first day.

I think I did not do anything wrong.

I am really angry, that is the 4 product of your company and every time I have problems with it. Just look at the tickets.

I hope there is a quick and useful solution for my problem!

greetings

Kurzversion in Deutsch:

Die Maus lädt nur wenn der Rechner läuft obwohl das MM1000 über einen externen USB-HUB mit externer Stromversorgung der Funk Dongel von der Dark Core ist ebenfalls am MM1000 eingestöpselt. Mein Handy kann ich laden über das Mauspad aber die Maus nur wenn auch der Rechner läuft... da verstehe ich die Sinnhaftigkeit dieses Systems nicht. Mein Gedanke war das ich die Maus nachts über laden kann damit ich mir Tags über keine Gedanken über den Akkustand machen muss.

Hat jemand das selbe Problem oder eine Idee waran das liegen kann?

Archived