Corsair Community

How to edit the ZERO profile H150i?

Nec_V20

So I have the H150i installed and I have chosen the Zero profile for the fans and I would like to change the criteria for when the fans are active and when they are turned off.

For the life of me I cannot find where to be able to change this.

My complaint with the zero profile is that the fans are turned off when the temp is below 35 degrees Celsius and turned back on when the temps are above 40 degrees Celsius.

I would want the range to be 35-45 instead of 35-40.

Where are these parameters stored and how are they accessible?

As far as I know, these are not modifiable parameters and you are stuck with the designated change points. If you have a Commander Pro you can circumvent the issue by running the radiator fans from it with a true zero off state, but that would eat 3/6 fan ports on the device. For most people it has more value with their case fans.

As far as I know, these are not modifiable parameters and you are stuck with the designated change points. If you have a Commander Pro you can circumvent the issue by running the radiator fans from it with a true zero off state, but that would eat 3/6 fan ports on the device. For most people it has more value with their case fans.

That's plenty good enough for me.

I have the Commander, and I have the fans interconnected so that they only use one of the fan slots.

It's just that I only got the commander today and will be installing it into my system either today or tomorrow.

So I am really grateful for your answer and relieved that there actually is a way to resolve my issue.

Thank you.

Here is the official comment, although taken in the context of discussing zero fan mode with other fans. From the cooler fan controller, zero mode only works with the stock ML120 Quiet grey fans. For other Corsair fan types, you must use the C-Pro to do so.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showpost.php?p=972622&postcount=23

That was very nice of you to respond with the link.

I just have one more question and then I will stop bugging you, it mentions "LL" fans, what does the "LL" stand for?

Archived