Corsair Community

H2100 Question

007vsMagua

I just received the H2100 from Amazon last night and I've been busy getting them set up. I did fully recharge them last night before I tried using them but I could never tell if the head phone was on or off. Should the blue led on indicator be lite all the time or should it be blinking? The video reviews I've watched showed the led lite. I'm still working on getting the H2100 synced with my computer and today the blue led still doesn't stay lit nor does it seem to blink. I put the H2100 back on the charging cable and it was flashing amber and is now green. I'm going to keep playing with them.

EDIT: OK, I figured it out. After I enabled the headset in Windows Sound I had to restart my computer for the change to take effect. When I knew that Minecraft wasn't playing through my speakers I put the head phone on. I pressed and held the on button for over a second and I got sound. So to turn the unit on and off the button needs to be held. When I got sound I noticed the blue led blinking. Minecraft didn't sound that loud, but that is probably another issue.

Archived