Corsair Community

H100i support, cmon.

noir

Would be cool to see H100i support, I will not buy anymore corsair products if they decide to EOL random products.

I mean they could just even have the icon show and detect fan speed & pump speed, ridiculous.

The H100i is still being sold on the Corsair website...

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Liquid-Cooling/Dual-Radiator-Liquid-Coolers/Hydro-Series%E2%84%A2-H100i-Extreme-Performance-CPU-Cooler/p/CW-9060009-WW

The "it's 6 years old" reasoning doesn't help customers if they buy a brand new H100i direct from Corsair only to find out that the new and soon-to-be-only supported controller software doesn't even support it. Corsair may want to rethink that strategy, or pull the h100i from it's store. Either one would alleviate customer confusion.

The H100i is still being sold on the Corsair website...

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Liquid-Cooling/Dual-Radiator-Liquid-Coolers/Hydro-Series%E2%84%A2-H100i-Extreme-Performance-CPU-Cooler/p/CW-9060009-WW

The "it's 6 years old" reasoning doesn't help customers if they buy a brand new H100i direct from Corsair only to find out that the new and soon-to-be-only supported controller software doesn't even support it. Corsair may want to rethink that strategy, or pull the h100i from it's store. Either one would alleviate customer confusion.

Good point, it's also still sold all around, considering it has a better pump motor then most of the newer stuff being pushed out, I bought it about 1 1/2 years ago, sure I saw the H100 GTX model being sold at the time of purchase, but the forum was filled with complaints of pump failures and led failures, I decided on the more reliable V1, how was I supposed to know it would be EOL so soon, not to mention I still use several H100I and H80 in about 10 PC's, it's a quality product and I think it deserves support, it's not using 16 bit drivers there is no logical point to discontinue support besides to attempt to push the customer into something new. (and it won't be corsair)

I'm not mad, if this is corsairs decision to support a product less then 5/6 years then that's pretty scary that they don't have confidence in their product, evga support their products for over 10 years.

I will use this as a decision for buying products in the future, and hopefully others can see this as well.

I was a big corsair fan, and have owned and recommended their products.

Archived