Corsair Community

For the love of all things holy, fix the vengeance ram LED's

B41T

I've been reading the forums for months now waiting and waiting for Corsair to fix this issue with the Vengeance ram modules and corsair link only being able to control the LED on one stick.

Corsair, seriously... fix this already.

• 2 weeks later...
Asus 170-a here. Supposedly the corsair link software is in alpha mode or some stuff like that. I don't know if EVERYONE is having the same issue but seems to be a lot of people so far...actually haven't heard of anyone saying it's working fine. This is just the being led the issue.

Mine were working fine and now all of a sudden one stick is stuck with the lights off.

The stick closest to the CPU can still be changed through the software. I tried uninstalling Link and reinstalling it, that second stick will not light up.

With Link installed, if I shut down then turn back on, both sticks work until Windows logs in, then the second stick shuts off (the first one is still lit).

Without Link installed, both sticks work but once Windows logs in both sticks shut off.

Mobo is ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: This is still a god damned issue. Better yet, they've introduced more issues (at least for me, and probably everyone else with a Kaby Lake CPU) with their latest Corsair Link release.

Going forward, I'm going to make sure I let anyone know who ask me to avoid Corsair products.

Archived