Corsair Community

Alot of issue with my new keyboard

Nox89

I searched for fix for my new K70 RGB keyboard that I got yesterday been trying to fix it but I still get all the same problems still.

1. Issue Can't find the second USB (unknown usb connect windows msg) have tried both usb in usb 2.0 and in 3.0 best thing so far is just 1 usb in 3.0 usb port.

2. Issue the firmware I seen a lot of post about this on the forum and other places wont work properly, I can't find out how to get back my assign in edit option so I can't assign mode or profiles right now because its buggy firmware also tried to re-install the software. Also the profiles keep freezing sometimes when I go out and in programs.

3. Someone has the problem they can't link to programs the profiles because when I try to link it to Dota 2 in Steam it wont work? would be really happy if someone got a solution on this problem should be pretty easy one but I am that a expert with computer.

4. A small issue should be fix easy I also got two button on keyboard C,C instead of C,V (already sent a note to the store were I bought the keyboard that I got two C,C and missing a V hopeful that get fixed fast)

I am really thinking of delivering my keyboard back, because I been searching for solutions for my problems and I can't really find any. I also keep reading that a lot of people got same problem as me but not solutions...

1294252585_Icantassignmodeorprofiles.jpg.248f375f6a47cdfdf9a01b5c2845484f.jpg

1893905177_uknownusb.jpg.98e430ab475e025739726c2343b6b1f5.jpg

Are you using the latest CUE version and firmware?

Delete the files created from AppData\Roaming\corsair\HID and see if that helps as well.

Have you tried reinstalling the software?

Connect the keyboard using the USB 3.0 port and the single keyboard connector. Does it stop the freezing?

Archived