Corsair Community

Replacement Keys

ericspace1

I've had my K70 RGB for a few days now and I absolutely love it, but sadly my number pad 0 key has a chip on it. I don't know how the chip got there weather it was from shipping or me not being careful enough with it, but I was just wondering how I can obtain a replacement key for it.

I had a manufacturing defect on my space bar on a new K70 RGB and when I contacted Corsair customer support they told me they don't provide replacements and that the entire keyboard would have to be exchanged. I simply took it back to the store and got a replacement since it was within just days of purchasing. Wasteful it seemed but that was the only option given to me.

• Corsair Employee

Our customer service department does have some spare keycaps but it depends on where you are all located for us to send them out.

To give you guys an idea why it is easier to send out a keyboard than a keycap, shipping from US to EU/ASIA for even a small item like a keycap can be near the price of an entire keyboard itself.

Our customer service department does have some spare keycaps but it depends on where you are all located for us to send them out.

To give you guys an idea why it is easier to send out a keyboard than a keycap, shipping from US to EU/ASIA for even a small item like a keycap can be near the price of an entire keyboard itself.

Well I am located in the US. So is it possible I could arrange for some spare keycaps to be sent?

• 2 months later...
Same issue, got keyboard few days ago still have a key days to get it replaced but obviously the CUE issues everyone having are still there but my M and * key both have chips and I really don't want to just replace the whole keyboard for that..

Archived